[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Streaming defenses

1fastdoc

I am clearly the buy high sell low master here. When each solid defense put up a terrible showing, I was playing them. I've decided the experts don't know manure. From now on I'm starting the team at the bottom of their lists. Tampa Bay vs Atl? Perfect. 

Dropped Jacksonville after a negative point performance early on. Lol. 

I think I'm going to have my wife pick my D weekly, can't get any more random than that. 

Who has been successful and HOW? 

Streaming defenses is frustrating.  It used to be easier back when there were more bad offenses.  It used to be easy to pick up an average defense that was playing against a completely inept offense.  There aren't many really bad offenses in the NFL anymore.  And the bad offenses that do exist aren't necessarily turnover prone.  But if you don't have a legitimate defense, what other option do you have?  Starting a defense against the Patriots, Saints, Packers, etc. isn't a real option.  Take a look at "points allowed-by position" and look at defense.  There is a huge variance between what fantasy defenses score against bad offenses and good offenses.  It isn't completely predictable, but you'll gain points in the long run by avoiding the good offenses.

I've been using Philly and Seattle in one league, various Def in another. Picked up Denver for lasts nights game but forgot to plug them in. Good thing too! Hopefully Min pulls through or I'm probably done for the season 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it right.

Played Minnesota and Philadelphia week 16 and their stellar performance won me the the championship in one league and 3rd place in another (which still pays out).  Bout damn time.