[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Kraft busted!

BillyBalata

12 minutes ago, DMD said:

if you are trying to fly under the radar, would you really have your chauffeur drive you there and wait in the car?

yeah

and i go down to fla once a year to visit my family down there(although not that area)...there are pats fans everywhere....everytime i go to a grocery store down there i see flags and license plates, stickers, you name it all over vehicles down there...alot of transplants from new england.....hes not flying under any radar pulling into a strip mall there with a driver...unless hes wearing a coat over his head

every time me and my uncle go on a beer run(daily) i mention to him how much pats stuff i see in the parking lot and he looks at me with a smile and says "yeah its disgusting isnt it(hes a dolphins fan)"

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

4 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

True he and Tawmy could murder a baby and Bostonians would still worship them

we draw the line somwhere....i would be extremely upset personally if it were found that he were involved in any sort of human trafficking or pedophilia....and of course he would be written off by me....but ive always admired this guy(i had a run in and brief convo with his son on peachtree st  the morning of the superbowl)....i feel like what hes being charged with his fairly innocent...hopefully thats all it is and he gets a pee pee slap from goodell

2 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

yeah

and i go down to fla once a year to visit my family down there(although not that area)...there are pats fans everywhere....everytime i go to a grocery store down there i see flags and license plates, stickers, you name it all over vehicles down there...alot of transplants from new england.....hes not flying under any radar pulling into a strip mall there with a driver...unless hes wearing a coat over his head

Robert just needs to learn how to work. He needs a side piece "secretary" that travels everywhere with him. Done!

31 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

we draw the line somwhere....i would be extremely upset personally if it were found that he were involved in any sort of human trafficking or pedophilia....and of course he would be written off by me....but ive always admired this guy(i had a run in and brief convo with his son on peachtree st  the morning of the superbowl)....i feel like what hes being charged with his fairly innocent...hopefully thats all it is and he gets a pee pee slap from goodell

I'm just "busting balls" ( pun intended) 

Another billionaire named John Childs also being charged. That's two old billionaires.. they knew something, just doesn't make sense... as if they just thought it was a regular massage parlour where you get "special" treatment for the low price of $57. It stinks real bad 

Edited by Gourdeau

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

Another billionaire named John Childs also being charged. That's two old billionaires.. they knew something, just doesn't make sense... as if they just thought it was a regular massage parlour where you get "special" treatment for the low price of $57. It stinks real bad 

I agree. It makes zero sense that a Billionaire would risk everything by showing up to an Asian Nob Job parlor. It's very fishy, no pun intended 

22 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why not hire a high class prostitute that won't talk? Doesn't that make sense? Why would such a rich high profile person go to a washy washy?? Maybe if he's running a sex trafficking ring? It's possible. Gotta throw it out there.

Because people are stupid

The ironically named Detective Sharp says they have Bobby Kraft getting Gnarly on tape, twice.  If this was actually human trafficking, then why wouldn't they have dealt with that immediately instead of setting up some elaborate scheme to videotape some 77 year old dude getting his rocks off.  America is a strange country when it comes to sex.  I guess we were founded by Puritans.

28 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

The ironically named Detective Sharp says they have Bobby Kraft getting Gnarly on tape, twice.  If this was actually human trafficking, then why wouldn't they have dealt with that immediately instead of setting up some elaborate scheme to videotape some 77 year old dude getting his rocks off.  America is a strange country when it comes to sex.  I guess we were founded by Puritans.

There's probably better ways to get your rocks off when your a billionaire but whatever floats your boat. If I had his money i wouldn't be rolling around in dirty Wack Shacks. I'd be getting some high end tail.