[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The New Rotoworld Format

michaelredd9

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

hat's usually a management issue, or some employee with too much power. Microsoft annoys me with many of their updates that make things "better" (not for people who've been using PCs for 30 years). 

Agreed 100%.  It amazes me that with our recent update I can no longer put results right into the chart, we scan them and then print them out for appointments.  And when we carry old data forward to the follow up visit, it used to be a single click.  But, they changed that so now it says "migrated old data" and it can't be tweaked to update it.  Instead we are told to cut "control cat", paste "control victor" and then delete the migrated.  Are you f'ing kidding me?  We've resorted to Windows 3.1 now??  I used to see easily 33 pts/day and be done by 6pm with dictations.  After the EMR implemtation it dropped to 27 per day and it added at least an hour in documentation.  With this new system I'm down to 25 patients and we run an hour behind easily, which leads to a constant stream of pissed off impatient patients.  I type 90 words/minute and am a glorified clerk with an MD.  

It doesn't have to be this way.  These programs are very powerful and can be customized to be very efficient.  But customization means no uniformity.  And the IT staff don't like that.  At all.  I'm pretty sure none of them have read all the manuals on this program.  They just regurgitate what they were taught.  And the more powerful the program gets, the more complex, the more they turn off features that were designed to help us take care of patients efficiently.  It's the reason we have an MD shortage and all the PCP's are being replaced by NP's.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 2:02 PM, tazinib1 said:

I’ve been using the site for years as my FF bible and I’m extremely disappointed by the uncalled for change. Classic example of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. I wish there were an alternative but there just isn’t.

Hate it.

I've used it as a "head's up" site when news breaks on a player, but tbh I've noticed some lazy writing cropping up over the last several months.... getting player's bio's wrong, assigning them to wrong teams in the write-up, etc.... things that kinda drive me nuts. And now they ruin the only good thing they had going with their format on their site. Just stupid.

On 6/27/2023 at 1:01 PM, Skrappy1 said:

It's awful!

On 6/28/2023 at 12:42 PM, Gopher said:

LOL.  Those previous comments were regarding the change that happened 2-3 years ago. I had gotten somewhat used to that, and now they changed it again.  This one is awful.  Their NFL depth charts have gone from pretty good, to decent, to a total clusterf#ck.  

[charlesbarkley] it's turrible! /[charlesbarkley]