[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper advice needed, please

I am in a 10 team PPR Keeper league (must start 2 QBs). Our team cap is set at  soft cap of $25 and hard cap of $30. If you go over $25, you will lose a draft pick, determined by the total amount you kept. The closer to $30, the higher the draft pick you will lose, as you will see in my options listed below.

I am currently keeping Leveon Bell ($4), Devonta Freeman ($3) and Adam Thielen ($8). Total there is $15.

I have Andrew Luck ($8) and Matt Ryan ($6). Together they take up almost the other half of my cap value.

In this league, QB passing TDs are only 4 pts.

Would you still keep both? If not, which one would you keep? Or throw them both back into free agency?

In my opinion, with having to start 2 QBs, these two are potentially going to be top 10 QBs, and will be every week no brainer starters. Will just need to draft a 3rd QB for bye weeks.

Options:

1)   Keep Luck, Ryan, Bell, Freeman and Thielen = $29 and I lose my 3rd round pick

2)   Keep Luck, Bell, Freeman, Thielen, and also keep Brandin Cooks ($7) = $30 and I lose my first round pick

3)   Keep Ryan, Bell, Freeman, Thielen, Brandin Cooks = $28 and I lose my 4th round pick

4)   Keep Bell, Freeman, Thielen, Cooks = $22, I lose no draft pick here.

- with option 4, I can also keep Emmanuel Sanders ($6), which pushes the total to $28 and I lose a pick somewhere around rounds 8-10.

Thanks for any advice!

For simplicity, let's assumed that each team in your league kept 5 players ...

1)  Keep Luck, Ryan, Bell, Freeman and Thielen = $29 and I lose my 3rd round pick >> which is the 70-80th overall pick. This is a great core.

2)  Keep Luck, Bell, Freeman, Thielen, and also keep Brandin Cooks ($7) = $30 and I lose my first round pick >>which is the 50-60th overall pick but I don't think you'd find a Ryan-equivalent in the 60-70th pick.

3)  Keep Ryan, Bell, Freeman, Thielen, Brandin Cooks = $28 and I lose my 4th round pick >>I don't like losing Luck who is a potential top-5 QB this season.

4)  Keep Bell, Freeman, Thielen, Cooks = $22, I lose no draft pick here- with option 4, I can also keep Emmanuel Sanders ($6), which pushes the total to $28 and I lose a pick somewhere around rounds 8-10 >> worst option here. No QBs and keeping a WR coming back from an Achilles injury.

I'd choose 1) and then 2).