Recommended Posts

In a deep dynasty league (2 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 2 te, flex, 2 De, 2DT, ...)

 

Just swapped stafford and a 2020 2nd for Brady and 1.04. So I have 1.04, 1.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05 in this draft. 

 

This Trade offer came in right after i made the last trade-

 

Giving:

1.05 and 2021 2nd 

 

Getting:

Brandin Cooks and 1.09 

 

Wr- Beckham, Edelman, Lockett are current starters with fuller as my flex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't love Cooks, especially since it's one of the deepest WR drafts in modern day history. That's why he's offering it. Don't do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I don't love Cooks, especially since it's one of the deepest WR drafts in modern day history. That's why he's offering it. Don't do it. 

I’m not a big fan of the trade. I’m currently sitting to get Herbert and a top RB in the draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jeffrijv said:

I’m not a big fan of the trade. I’m currently sitting to get Herbert and a top RB in the draft. 

 

It's not the greatest RB draft but I'd definitely try to snag one of those top WRs if you can. Either way you are still deep at WR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

 

It's not the greatest RB draft but I'd definitely try to snag one of those top WRs if you can. Either way you are still deep at WR. 

I have pascal, sims, st. Brown, and tyrell Williams as my back ups as well. The way this startup draft is shaking out, it looks like burrows and tua are going 1, 2 and the third pick already has too many qbs. My rb situation isn’t as good lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, League_Champion said:

I don't love Cooks, especially since it's one of the deepest WR drafts in modern day history. That's why he's offering it. Don't do it. 

 

I agree and if you can get Jonathon Taylor thays a huge plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.