[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stats per quarter

trickyprobe

So you want to only designate certain players that get stats if another player gets hurt, or are you only looking at this for certain positions?

Most leagues, most positions have the starter and backup/committee member drafted, ie in most leagues Dalvin Cook and Mattison are both drafted, so how would you manage that type of situation? Same for WRs, etc.

If you are talking just QB (and to an extent kicker), you could just use the Team position that many league sites allow, so that instead of drafting say Kirk Cousins, you draft the Minnesota Team QB, then you get the stats for any QB that plays for Minnesota.

i want to use back ups from the bench players on our fantasy teams roster.

if i have derek henry and he gets injured in a certain quarter and i have james conner on the bench, i would get conners points for the quarters missed by henry.

not looking for a platform that does that. just a way to get those stats and i could enter the points manually.

1 hour ago, trickyprobe said:

if i have derek henry and he gets injured in a certain quarter and i have james conner on the bench, i would get conners points for the quarters missed by henry.

not looking for a platform that does that. just a way to get those stats and i could enter the points manually.

I'm not aware of any service that does that, but you may be able to calculate manually by reviewing the game logs - they break down every play, but that would be extremely tedious.

On 9/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, trickyprobe said:

If you play around with things on Pro Football Reference site you might find something, I don't recall seeing a way to select by quarters but it may be there.

Otherwise you're stuck reviewing game logs to find those stats. Sounds like a lot of work, hopefully you didn't setup this scoring method without figuring out how you'd find the stats. 

• Haha 1