[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Printable NFL Schedule - 1 Page?

The Grey Pilgrim

Does The Huddle have a printable 1 or 2 page NFL schedule available?  Or is there another website that includes a 1 page schedule?

I usually use the schedule at my drafts to match up a backup QB once I draft a starter.  Once I see my starter's bye week, then I look for a QB that is playing at home that week and hopefully against a weak defense.  It would be nice if The Huddle included this in their Draft Kit (maybe I'm just missing it).  I haven't been able to locate a 1 page NFL schedule anywhere on different websites either. 

Most magazines include a 1 page schedule, but I was hoping to not have to spend an extra $10 on an out of date magazine, just to get the 1 page schedule ;-).  

Hmmm.... This is the closest I could find (you can probably find one somewhere... I spent about 30 seconds looking).  The Huddle schedule grid is usually pretty good (I use it for survivor pools in particular).  It looks like the 18th week might have thrown a slight wrench in it, however, in comparing it to previous years.  Still, if you copy the top half, then the bottom half, into Excel or whatever, you can easily play with it and fit it on one page.  Hope that helps.

NFL Schedule by Week Grid

2 hours ago, Gopher said:

There's a screenshot of my work in progress on Excel.  If you want a copy, just PM me your email.

Wow that's going the extra mile to help somebody. 

I've been using FFToday site over the years, here is a link to their schedule which appears to fit on a single page

https://fftoday.com/nfl/schedule_grid_21.html

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Wow that's going the extra mile to help somebody. 

I've been using FFToday site over the years, here is a link to their schedule which appears to fit on a single page

https://fftoday.com/nfl/schedule_grid_21.html

There you go.  Like I said, I didn't spend long looking.  I just knew that the Huddle has their grid, which is easy to copy/paste to Excel.  From there, I like it because I can color-code home/away, divisional games, or even games greater than a certain point spread, etc.