[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jakobi Meyers

irish

How much does he outperform is ADP by?

Basically, really only logged stats for 11 weeks last season. 80 targets for 58 receptions and 722 yards or 11.83 points per game.  Extrapolated that's 123 targets, 90 receptions for 1,115 yards.  Now NE added Jonnu and Henry, so he won't get all of that for sure, but 70 for 880-900 yards.  In PPR that's 158-160 points.  He's going off the board as around the 75th WR.

12 hours ago, irish said:

How much does he outperform is ADP by?

Basically, really only logged stats for 11 weeks last season. 80 targets for 58 receptions and 722 yards or 11.83 points per game.  Extrapolated that's 123 targets, 90 receptions for 1,115 yards.  Now NE added Jonnu and Henry, so he won't get all of that for sure, but 70 for 880-900 yards.  In PPR that's 158-160 points.  He's going off the board as around the 75th WR.

Patriots also added Nelson Agholor at WR, and I see him set as WR1 on the depth chart, and ranked around 50th WR on my list (Meyers is 73).

I had Meyers on my team last year, started him week one and got a goose egg. After that he didn't do much until week 7 and by then I had my starting WR pretty well set. He may have helped me if I played him when he had good games, but he was too inconsistent. He had 4 games 10 or more points, one during our playoffs, another in week 17 after playoffs. Scores starting in week 7 (non PPR, 1pt/10yds) 6 8 17 12 4 5 2 5 10 5 14