[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S.F. 49ers vs. L.A.Rams NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Docniner

Like to see you guys comments, analysis and predictions on this game.

My S.F. 49ers are 6-0 against the Rams over the last 3 years. Pretty hard to do when the opponent is a quality team. Can they go 7-0 against them. I think  they can. It's very hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but I think the 9ers are up to the task. They match up well against them. Rams have a very good pass rush but Shanahan knows how to counter that. You run the ball. Wouldn't surprise me to see them run the ball 40 times. The one thing that worries me is Jimmy G's performance. I do trust him to play well but anything can happen and if he throws a pick or 2 it could be adios for the 49ers. He is dealing with some injuries to his shoulder and more importantly the thumb on his throwing hand. THAT could lead to int's. He just needs to make good decisions and put the ball in Deebo's, Mitchell and Kittle's hands.

The defense.has been playing well lately, especially the secondary , who earlier in the year.were getting burned on a regular basis. Special teams has been outstanding.You need all 3 phases of the game to win and on Sunday I think all 3 parts of the 49ers are gonna be up to the challenge and I have the San Francisco 49ers beating the Rams 27 - 24 and.advancing.to the superbowl.