[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

j4pac

56 minutes ago, Big Country said:

Why would the trade involving the pick that you didn't have even be allowed? The trade should be voided and you can either renegotiate the deal or you can work on acquiring a 3rd and making the trade then.

Because it was missed by myself, the commish, and the other owner. There were multiple moving parts leading up to the trade. The reason it cannot be reversed is because it involved assets from last year, including a player. The most equitable solution is to get a 3rd rounder that can be traded. 

Edited by j4pac

You could really be screwed if the rest of the league knows your predicament and you absolutely have to acquire a 3rd round pick.  Heck if I was in your league, I would absolutely extract a super double premium from you, like your 4th round and all 3 5th round picks....and not feel bad at all.

So bottom line is you owe somebody a 3rd round pick.  Any chance to renegotiate with that person...just offer say a 4th and 6th and call it good?

Frankly I see zero value in any of those players you mentioned.

27 minutes ago, The Badfinger said:

You could really be screwed if the rest of the league knows your predicament and you absolutely have to acquire a 3rd round pick.  Heck if I was in your league, I would absolutely extract a super double premium from you, like your 4th round and all 3 5th round picks....and not feel bad at all.

So bottom line is you owe somebody a 3rd round pick.  Any chance to renegotiate with that person...just offer say a 4th and 6th and call it good?

Frankly I see zero value in any of those players you mentioned.

Thank you. They do not…which is exactly the reason I’m trying to be swift here