[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FYI TE waiver pickups Monday night

purplemonster

I got a zero from Kmet yesterday, Hooper on my bench with 0.6  I'm in a bit of TE purgatory so far. But neither of those guys are available in my league. 

PS  Monday morning is an odd time to run waivers, are you allowed to drop players who had a game already? Or did you have another player on SEA/DEN that you dropped? 

25 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I got a zero from Kmet yesterday, Hooper on my bench with 0.6  I'm in a bit of TE purgatory so far. But neither of those guys are available in my league. 

PS  Monday morning is an odd time to run waivers, are you allowed to drop players who had a game already? Or did you have another player on SEA/DEN that you dropped? 

Right it may be a quick of our league settings, idk. But I was able to add fant in both nfl fantasy and Yahoo. Drop players on the bench whether they have played or not. It seems waiver rules vary. You can't drop anyone in your active lineup. 

Just now, purplemonster said:

Right it may be a quick of our league settings, idk. But I was able to add fant in both nfl fantasy and Yahoo. Drop players on the bench whether they have played or not. It seems waiver rules vary. You can't drop anyone in your active lineup. 

That is odd, we don't have waivers run that early in the week, and we can never drop a player who has already played in a game that week. What your league does gives some extended bench depth by allowing players to be available to start, then dropped later for another potential starting option. 

• Like 1