[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2, WR2, and Flex Advice

The Fantasy Don

Assuming K Allen is playing, he is your pick at WR.

At RB, I lean slightly to Zeke.  Both of your RB's got 15 carries last week with a similar split with their back up so I would use the opponents defense as the tie breaker.  Baltimore's D is not the fearsome squad it once was but I think i's better than the Giants so I lean to Zeke

Bateman is your flex

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dirtyharry319 said:

At RB, I lean slightly to Zeke.  Both of your RB's got 15 carries last week with a similar split with their back up so I would use the opponents defense as the tie breaker.  Baltimore's D is not the fearsome squad it once was but I think i's better than the Giants so I lean to Zeke

Bateman is your flex

Thanks @dirtyharry319for the feedback.  I was thinking the same thing.  I was flip flopping Zeke and Harris but leaning Harris.  But your thinking on D matchup is valid. 

23 minutes ago, Matt07chs said:

Elliot is trash.

Bench him.

@Matt07chs  Thanks for your feedback!   As a fellow Giants fan (and thinking objectively from a Fantasy point of view LOL) You think Harris will fair better vs the Ravens?  Giants front line usually does well against the run but historically Zeke has had some good games against them.

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I hate them both.   I have them listed as 25 and 26 this week so it's a coin flip

@Montana is da Manme too...just trying to look at the stats/ analytics, history, game venue, etc. to get max points potential.    My other options are Darrell Henderson and Raheem Mostert, and Rashaad Penny.  Penny is a no until seattle's offense gets its act together, Mostert may be limited as I see the Phins airing it out again, and good luck trying to see which Rams back gets more touches this week.  Damn I hate fantasy LOL

6 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

@Matt07chs  Thanks for your feedback!   As a fellow Giants fan (and thinking objectively from a Fantasy point of view LOL) You think Harris will fair better vs the Ravens?  Giants front line usually does well against the run but historically Zeke has had some good games against them.

Ha, it's not cause I'm a Giants fan. Zeke has just been such a disappointment, fantasy wise, that I don't trust him.

I'm only picking Harris over him because I kind of have to, you know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt07chs said:

Ha, it's not cause I'm a Giants fan. Zeke has just been such a disappointment, fantasy wise, that I don't trust him.

I'm only picking Harris over him because I kind of have to, you know?

@Matt07chsyeah, he has.  I wished I didn't draft him but I got him I figured I was getting good value for him in the 5th round in the 4th position and I needed a RB2 at that point.  I am leaning harris but something in my gut is telling me Zeke may have one of those games against Big Blue. 

Bro, if any RB is going to pop against us, it'll be Pollard.

Hard to trust Zeke at all anymore, and we should have both Thibs and Azeez back for this one, so that'll limit Zeke to going in between the Tackles.  I'd go with Harris, Bateman and Keenan.

1 thing though...if no Herbert then shift to Zeke.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

Hard to trust Zeke at all anymore, and we should have both Thibs and Azeez back for this one, so that'll limit Zeke to going in between the Tackles.  I'd go with Harris, Bateman and Keenan.

Thanks @Running With Dabollfor the feedback.  Very valid points that I didn't take into consideration.  Question though...you said if "no Herbert..." Did you mean Keenan Allen since he's still Questionable?

On 9/23/2022 at 10:49 AM, dirtyharry319 said:

Bateman is your flex

Well put.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

My bad...I realized you were referring to Justin Herbert and if hes a no go, that could impact Kenaan Allen's production.  Got it.

• Like 1