[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD Trade: Shaft and Brentastic - Processed

Brentastic

Per the following rule, I'd like to add 1 year (15 LLD) to Jalen Hurts' contract.  However, I'm still trying to raise funds to add a 2nd year and I'm still within the 48 hour window, so please wait to finalize this until the 48 hour window has expired sometime tomorrow afternoon.

4.3.3 Trading and Contracts
Traded players contracts will be counted against the total years available to his NEW team and removed from his prior team. Any exchange of players between teams cannot leave either team with more than 50 total contract years for all players or exceed the maximum 20 man roster. If any trade violates this rule, the Player Commissioner will delay the trade until such time as the affected teams can make room under the contract/roster cap.

Owners also have the option of restructuring contracts of newly acquired players by paying 15 BB's per additional year they would like to add to the contract. Contract extensions must be posted into the trade thread of that trade in the league forum within 48 hours of being accepted. If the extension is not posted into the forum within that time frame, then the original contract of the player will remain in place.

• Henry Muto changed the title to LLD Trade: Shaft and Brentastic - Processed
1 hour ago, Brentastic said:

Please apply the 2nd year to Hurt’s’ contract 

Was waiting to see if you raised money for a 2nd year looks like that didn't happen.

+1 year processed

Edited by Henry Muto
  • Thanks 1