[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Waiver Wire Order

PhilLyons

Could use some help or advise.   I am a commissioner in a CBS Sportsline league.   I have used the default waiver order settings which waterfall worst record to best.   In the event of a tie, we waterfall to total points.    Last week, the priority order by record was correct but the order for teams with ties was not in order of total points.    Has anyone ever experienced this?

I am a cbs commish. I cant help as far as your question since we dont reset based on records. You can manually change the wire order though if CBS is not adhering to your rules 

I also commish a CBS league and we use similar settings, I have not noticed an issue with that being wrong. I checked now and verified that a group of teams tied at 3-4 have the correct order based on total points. There was a glitch this morning with the standings not being updated yet, showing 6 games, and waiver order reset based on those. That corrected later. 

Here are the pertinent settings 

image.thumb.png.f47a1e0aba7c4e263a9fcf6aaa791b54.png

and here is the reset based on reverse of standings.

image.thumb.png.18639316125072cb10ecdc9b8d953a74.png

Edited by stevegrab