[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills-Chargers, Commercial Free 4th quarter

Shaft

This Saturday, the 4th quarter will be commercial free for the Bills-Chargers game. I got excited until I realized this will be a complete blowout and you need Peacock to watch it. I just canceled my Peacock subscription to cut back on streaming services. It should still be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yep not sure I will see that game, no Peacock here but might have a way to get it if interested. There are 8 NFL games on TV this weekend, half of the total slate. How many you can watch depends on if you have Peacock, Prime, NFLN or even basic broadcast channels or ESPN. 

If you are traveling to grandmas or aunt Flo's and need to know if they will have the games you want to see, here's a good source for that info  https://506sports.com/  

My brother from Michigan who will visit me for the holiday is so glad the Lions game is on this weekend. And week 17 they play in primetime so he'll be able to see that as well.

PS  if you're looking for NFL games you missed, they provide good highlights online, 10-15 minutes per game. I usually go straight to YouTube and search for them. Yesterday I noticed when I entered a team name in Google and it listed their scheduled games, they had the links to the YouTube highlights right there. 

I had no idea what Anonymouse was trying to tell us, so I went looking for more info. They will spend the normal commercial time TALKING more, the game won't be completed any quicker, or have fewer interruptions of game play. Just those time slots won't be commercials. Color me unimpressed, I suppose there could be something interesting there, but its just as likely I'd skip over it like any commercial. 

https://apnews.com/article/bills-chargers-peacock-f707a112180e9a578efd1e3e9c7e6e44

During one of the two breaks of 2 minutes, 20 seconds, in the fourth quarter, the announce team of Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth and Melissa Stark will delve more into some of the game’s storylines. The other will go to the “Football Night in America” studio team for their thoughts on the game as well as the upcoming slate of games for the remainder of Week 16.

Hyland is used to producing events with limited or no commercial breaks as one of the lead producers for NBC’s Olympics coverage in prime time.

The commercial-free quarter will be sponsored by Capital One, Hyundai and Walmart.