[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's a wrap!

So Kupp, Puka, Aiyuk and Pacheco all resting tomorrow.  Gutted my team for the championship game.

And then...my opponent starts both JT and Collins tonight.  That is a wrap even before Sunday kickoffs!

Three leagues...finished 2/12, 3/10 and 4/10.  Sadly it was winner take all in my 3rd place league.  Luckily my 2nd place finish was in a big buy in league so all good.

But it was a horrific season for me.  Started with Chubb going down early on 2 teams and ended with all those players resting.  Lost 5-6 starters to IR due to injury (Chubb, Burrrow, Andrews....) and many others for a few games due to injury (Kupp, Williams, Walker, Achane (whom I drafted in every league), Hill, and on an on).

I really want to quit this FF and find a different hobby that doesn't piss me off so much.  I might actually just enjoy watching the NFL without doing fantasy point calculations.  No doubt there are plenty out there.  Sadly time can heal all and I could likely be drafting again in all three leagues next year.  I hope not.

Ugh.

8 hours ago, The Badfinger said:

I really want to quit this FF and find a different hobby that doesn't piss me off so much.  

Take up an instrument.  Your success or failure is 100% your own.  

Seriously.  There are tons of free online help sessions that are incredibly well done and make learning a new instrument as easy as its even been. 

That, or gardening.  still some mystery and surprise, you cant control everything, but its rewarding at the end barring catastrophic issues.   Convert a portion of your yard into a native wildflower garden.    Lots of benefits.  

Jog.  Start small and build up.  It's very good for you and again, your success and failure willbe entirely your own.  Even a slug can get themselves from coach to 5k in 6 months.  Perfect for an early summer coming out 5k race.  

volunteer at a localXYZ place.  Run for office on the local BOE.  Start a neighborhood watch program.    Take classes for a new career.    Knit.     Axe throwing.  Knife making.   

There's lots of things you can do.