[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade - Solitaire / Berlin - Processed

Gopher

I'm not sure what's so confusing about this.  I posted that I was selling the pick (or considering it) to the highest bidder.  I had multiple offers that were pretty similar, and went with the one I liked best.  :shrug: 

1 hour ago, devilwoman said:

I don't think people are confused, just surprised at the $45 in addition to the 1.14.  

I was just referring to the emoji that, when you hover over it, says "Confused."  But, yeah, I get what you're saying.  I've clicked that button myself before, but usually regarding a deal that is out of the blue and just doesn't make sense.  This one, both parties made it clear what they were looking for, and got it done.  I'm not sure why that's a surprise.  I guess the amount may seem like a lot? That said, someone else was willing to pay slightly less, and I took the better offer.  Which means there is still someone else looking to make a similar deal.  :shrug: 

• Like 2

• Henry Muto changed the title to Trade - Solitaire / Berlin - Processed
  • Henry Muto locked this topic