[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Jacobs 👀

oG1KeNoBi

Halfway through the 3rd quarter and he has 8 carries for 10 yards with a reception on 2 targets (and couldn’t convert on 2 pt conversion attempt). Yikes. I think I have more of a concern with how much they are utilizing  Emanuel Wilson on drives.

Is this a matter of a good Eagles rushing defense or is it time for early panic? 

way too early to panic. Every Week 1 has a bunch of bad showings by later stud players. It hurts, but not as much as my benching Jayden Reed at the last minute.

22 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Have your feelings changed yet? As DMD said, way too early to panic.

No not really. He was able to break a long one which got him half his yards. Wilson was in the game a decent percentage of the offensive snaps - a lot more than Gainwell was for Barkley. He caught as many receptions as Jacobs as well. For where I drafted him (40th in a super flex league), it still doesn’t feel great.

8 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

No not really. He was able to break a long one which got him half his yards. Wilson was in the game a decent percentage of the offensive snaps - a lot more than Gainwell was for Barkley. He caught as many receptions as Jacobs as well. For where I drafted him (40th in a super flex league), it still doesn’t feel great.

To each their own, but it still looks like he got 12 ppr points. You can get a lot less points for a 4th round pick. You want to see disappointment, go and talk to the managers who own Kelce, Andrews, Mahomes, or Henry. I'm sure there are more to come this weekend.

12 hours ago, Shaft said:

To each their own, but it still looks like he got 12 ppr points. You can get a lot less points for a 4th round pick. You want to see disappointment, go and talk to the managers who own Kelce, Andrews, Mahomes, or Henry. I'm sure there are more to come this weekend.

No, for sure; Or those who sat Reed like DMD. I know it can always be worse lol. 

It was a slow start for sure, not what we Jacobs owners wanted. While Wilson did play some, he only was in for about 1/4 of the snaps, Jacobs was out there the rest of the time. Jacobs and Wilson both had 3 targets, out of a total 30+ passes. The ball was being spread around.

I'm more upset that Kamara had a significantly better game on my bench than Jacobs. 

On 9/7/2024 at 7:27 AM, Shaft said:

I think Henry looked fine. I wasn't thrilled with justice hill playing the majority of the 2nd half. Also Lamar I have not watched closely but he may want to hand off more, for his own benefit. 

So good and bad on Henry, he looked the same which is mostly what I was happy with. 

37 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I think Henry looked fine. I wasn't thrilled with justice hill playing the majority of the 2nd half. Also Lamar I have not watched closely but he may want to hand off more, for his own benefit. 

So good and bad on Henry, he looked the same which is mostly what I was happy with. 

True, but Henry was a 2nd round pick in most leagues and got less than Jacobs in week 1. I think they'll both be fine, I was just trying to give some perspective.

7 minutes ago, Shaft said:

True, but Henry was a 2nd round pick in most leagues and got less than Jacobs in week 1. I think they'll both be fine, I was just trying to give some perspective.

Yeah for sure. I think that offense will be prolific enough to not be a big deal but having Hill get tons of high value touches is not great and LJ not handing off, or playing from behind a lot (I don't think they will but that wouldn't help), could put a damper on it. I'm on the optimistic side but we'll see.