[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do I look this week at RB and Team?

geaux4LSU

I am definately starting McGahee against the Rams. I have LT and the guy I am going up against has Brees. Im in a must win. My other option is Blaylock on Monday night against New England. I know Blaylock went off against New Orleans, but New Englands D is alot tougher. My other dilema is who to start at WR. Here is my lineup:

Manning

LT

McGahee

Mason

Ward

Wiggins

Steelers

Akers

Bench: Vick, Blaylock, Boldin, Coles, M. Robinson, Kennison, Heap

His:

Brees

Drougns

Pittman

Rod Smith

Clayton

Boo Williams

Falcons

Vanderjagt

Anybody else escept this jerk. You know I thought this was a sight for fantasy football advice, and you are calling me a whiner. Where do you come across calling me that. I paid my dues for this site and I expect to receive the full membership. Have a happy holiday season S$#%TS and GRINS you fricking A$$HOLE.

I'm thinking I would go with LT and Blaylock. LT is well rested and since NE no longer has Washington to clog up the middle, you can now run on them!!! I think you're in a good situation either way though if you decide to go with McGahee...