[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Three Great Backs! WDIS

heehawks

1pt / 2 rec

1pt / 15 yds rush

1pt / 20 yds rec

5pt / td

Add 1 pt for every 20 yds length of td

So, my quandry...have to start one of them along side Droughns, rough eh? :D

DD catches balls, and has come on of late. He plays at home, against GB, who has the 7th most fantasy points allowed for RBs.

TJ is coming back from turf toe, yet has practiced all week. He could be in pretty good shape from his time off. He too catches balls, is playing at home, and up against the Colts, who have the 12th most FPA for RBs.

Then we come to the BUS. What can I say? Staley looks like he is out another week, so the BUS is revving his engine once again. He has been on fire of late, TD's galore, plus yards, and the team is playing extremely well. Plus, he is away against the Bungles, who have the 4th most FPA for RBs.

This is where you guys start giving advice! Thanks dudes...

• 20NOV04 Chicago Tribune : The stated plan at RB still is to split time between Thomas Jones and Anthony Thomas , although Smith is enjoying a little uncertainty at the media's expense. "How about game-day decision," Smith said. "I kind of like that. Game-day decision and both guys will play."