[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Expert Advise for BIG Game!

myamane

Huge game today. Who Should I start:

TJ Duckett, who seems to be finally getting all the redzone carries vs a depleted NYG defense

Rudi Johnson, who is playing well but going up against the #2 defense against the rush

Onterrio Smith, who is sharing carries with Bennett against the Detroit Lions defense

Any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scoring:

1pt = 15 yds

6pts = TD

TJ has the best chance at a multi-TD game, but will probably have the least total yards of the three choices.

Smith has the best overall potential upside.

Rudi has the worst matchup, but is the only RB you have not stuck in RBBC.

I'd try Rudi & pray that CIN keeps it close enough that they don't have to abandon the run.

Edited by ts

I'd go with Smith.

Rudi - although he is the only RB to get 100 yards v. Pittsburgh this year - I don't think he'll do it again. Besides, Pittsburgh is peaking right now and they have completely shut down the run.

IMO, Smith has the best chance of having a big game.

All THREE can score, if TJ does not cross the goal line you are in trouble with him!! Rudi has the toughest matchup...true, I never start, or not start due to FEAR of a great "D". Only B/C every time I had in the past my player posted a HUGE game!! I am leaning toward Rudi, big game for Cinci and they are well enough coached to be in this game.

Onterio could post a big one, but too many factors could keep him from a big game, take the points with Rudi and hope the Duesce gets loose!!!!

Anymore opinions out there???

567633[/snapback]

I'd go with Onterrio since it's your second RB we're talking about. I just can't hang with the RBs who only score TDs like TJ...very scary. Onterrio WILL put up some yards. Moore is out & Bennett still has shown nothing.

Rudi's matchup is scary and I don't see him with any more "given" yards than Onterrio and Smith has much more upside.

I have Onterrio (behind Shaun Alexander) and would still start him if I had your roster. Better offense all around produces more all around.