[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Plummer and D Jax for Dunn...

Lost

I was just offered Plummer and D Jax for Dunn. The trade sounds pretty good, but I am concerned that I might be hurting my RB depth. The teams are listed below:

My Team:

Hassellbeck, Griese

A Green, F Taylor, C Brown, A Smith, A Thomas, W McGahee, W Dunn

R Wayne, N Burleson, J Porter, P Burress, J Walker

Heap, Wiggins

Bucs, Bills

Carney, Feely

His Team:

Leftwich, Plummer, Gannon, McNabb

E George, J Harris, T Barber, T Minor

Chamber, R Moss, D Jax, K Colbert, Patten, Morton

McMichaels, Franks

Eagles, Cards

Elam, K Brown

This is a standard scoring keeper league, where we can keep two players, but they have to be different position. I think the trade can actually help both of us. I am worried that I will be giving away some depth at RB, especially with all the injuries I have sustained.

What are your thoughts?

I like the trade for you. While Plummer is no stud, he will at least give you more consistency than Hasselbeck. And Griese's got a sore shoulder too. Not terribly impressed w/D Jax, but you're WR's look really good anyway. TJ seems to be taking all of Dunn's potential scores, and you look pretty stacked on the RB side as well.

I was just offered Plummer and D Jax for Dunn. The trade sounds pretty good, but I am concerned that I might be hurting my RB depth. The teams are listed below:

My Team:

Hassellbeck, Griese

Heap, Wiggins

Bucs, Bills

Carney, Feely

His Team:

McMichaels, Franks

Eagles, Cards

Elam, K Brown

This is a standard scoring keeper league, where we can keep two players, but they have to be different position. I think the trade can actually help both of us. I am worried that I will be giving away some depth at RB, especially with all the injuries I have sustained.

What are your thoughts?

571841[/snapback]

how many RBs do you start each week? If it's only 2, you don't really need Dunn and could certainly use Plummer and DJax. If it's 3, I think you should still be ok w/ Green, Taylor, Brown (cuffed by Antowain) and McGahee. I would do it.

I don't see any reason at all why you wouldn't make that deal.

Plummer immediately becomes your best QB. D-Jax is a better option than Porter or Burress (hurt).

Dunn on the other hand is seeing his value drop significantly, which in my opinion was fairly predictable. His main usefulness has always been his receiving skills, but Atlanta and Vick are not utilizing him at all that way this season. He's also starting to see some of his carries slip to Duckett, and most importantly many of those are goaline carries.

Dunn hasn't topped 76 yards rushing in any of the last 7 games. The only thing that kept the illusion that he had good value was that he was scoring consistently earlier in the season, but if you looked at his career numbers, not to mention his small size, it was easy to tell that was a fluke. He has only scored once in his last 5 games. Don't get me wrong, Dunn isn't worthless, but he's not a fantasy starter, and you are getting an awful lot more in this deal than you are giving up. Take the deal and run.

My Team:

Hassellbeck, Griese

Heap, Wiggins

Bucs, Bills

Carney, Feely

His Team:

McMichaels, Franks

Eagles, Cards

Elam, K Brown

What are your thoughts?

571841[/snapback]

Do the trade. You can afford to lose Dunn when you still have a solid corps of RB's. Plus, Hasselback is just not cutting it this year and he's hurt. Griese is okay but Plummer immediately becomes your #1 QB. Also, getting DJax helps you now down the stretch because looks like Plax might miss some time with his hammie problem. I'd be more concerned if I were you about bolstering your QB and WR positions than what you would lose in depth at RB by giving up a fading value Dunn. Plummer and DJax could be every week starters to plug in your lineup, you really telling us that you'd start Dunn over Green-Taylor-Brown-McGahee on any given week :D

I was gonna do the trade regardless of what was posted, but by the time I got home to accept it, he had already made another deal. Kind of bummed, but I am trying to make some other deals.

Is it me, or are there not a lot of quality QB's to trade for right now?