[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

Skrappy1

I understand, but I'm trying to do the I was wrong thing I guess...just trying to give credit where credit is due.  Nothing comes easy in the NFL.

609514[/snapback]

I agree, Blaylock had his opportunities to keep the starting gig, but Johnson has surely siezed his limited chances.

Larry's got to start next week I would think.

I agree, Blaylock had his opportunities to keep the starting gig, but Johnson has surely siezed his limited chances.

Larry's got to start next week I would think.

609529[/snapback]

as a blaylock owner...heck, I'm dependant on Blaylock...i'm going to bet it's his last start...

Johnson is in on this last series and has looked good...wish i'd picked him up....

Blaylock is the FA I think, so the question would be where does he go? I think Johnson will be Priest's backup next year, if he comes back.

609732[/snapback]

Yeah word is Holmes isn't retiring and Johnson will be the back up as they need defensive players and not 3 RB's.

whats his deal for next year....is he under contract? Will he be traded? will priest retire?...or a great backup...

609510[/snapback]

I did research into this......this is what I see likely.....Preist retires (50% chance)....Blaylock is a FR and is let go (90% chance)....LJ is under a big contract and with the uncertainty of Preist's future (retirement, potential injury probs) He is retained and may start next year (75%)........Even if he is let go....he WILL start somewhere else.

I have him in a keeper league. :D

As a PSU alumni, I would love to see the Penn State RB curse broken. Haven't had a solid NFL RB since Curt Warner. Its sad when Richie Anderson is currently the best after a long line of highly regarded busts....