[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My All Irritant Team

Donutrun Jellies

Okay, so I'm known to carry grudges about stupidity, egocentricity and self promotion, lawbreaking, drug use, refusal to tackle, and other such irritations ... in a post a few minutes ago, I just yipped at Shockey ... made me wonder who my "All Irritant Team" would look like this year ...:D

Startering team:

QB: Michael Vick -- one week a future hall of famer, next week a chicken with his head cut off. What the heck explains those wild random fluctuations?

RB: Ricky Williams -- smoking his life away and refusing to go away.

RB: Fred Taylor -- stealing from someone else, I'll say "how do you keep FT off your lawn? Put a goal post on it".

WR: Meshawn Johnson -- just shut up already.

WR: Koren Robinson -- hold onto the #*%&ing ball once and awhile!!

TE: Jeremy Shockey -- All-world hype but just 9 TDs in 37 games, doesn't like to block, and whines about his coach and teammates.

K: Bill Gramattica -- Hurt celebrating a meaningless FG, never forgiven.

IDP: Meion Sanders -- slimetime self promoter. More ego than an eggo waffle, won't tackle, won't go away.

Honorable mention team:

QB: Neil O'Donnell -- 2 tds in the superbowl? Yes, this list was supposed to be just active or semi active players, but no, I'll never get over it.

RB: Kevin Barlow -- never disparage your line. never. ever. never.

RB: Jamal Lewis -- crime shouldn't pay, prison sentences should be served during the season.

WR: Terrell Owens -- annoying mouth, outrageous trade situation, but he backed it up with his performance in Philly this year.

WR: Chad Johnson -- hey, you're not TO, so stop copying him.

WR: David Boston -- yeah, that physique is natural, and it's not helping you play ball, either.

TE: Kellen Winslow, Jr -- earn your right to be a toad before you become a toad.

K: Mike Vanderjaqt -- shut up, you're a kicker.

IDP: Ray Lewis -- should be on the prison team or at least show some humility regarding getting away with it ... the gangsta act is tiresome.

Whew. That was cathartic. Who's on your list?