[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm starting A.Smith over A.Green

reddogs2020

Oakland's run D is horrible...Jax's is not.

It's cold as a witch's tit in GB...In Oak it is not. Don't know that it matters, but it certainly cannot help.

And the clincher...Ahman has burned me for 4 straight week's with a big fat goose egg (based on my scoring system), almost costing me a win each time.

It's the playoffs!!!! Come on Antowain!!!! Showcase yourself for next season!!!! Pleeeeeeeze...

Oakland's run D is horrible...Jax's is not.

It's cold as a witch's tit in GB...In Oak it is not.  Don't know that it matters, but it certainly cannot help.

And the clincher...Ahman has burned me for 4 straight week's with a big fat goose egg (based on my scoring system), almost costing me a win each time.

It's the playoffs!!!!  Come on Antowain!!!!  Showcase yourself for next season!!!!  Pleeeeeeeze...

618690[/snapback]

In 18 below wind chills Ahman could be huge. It's time to pick it up in the frozen tundra.

Although Antowoine Smith has filled in pretty well for Brown this year, I would not start him over Green or Lewis. The Titan offensive line is absolutely decimated by injuries. And they lost another linemen, Hartwig in the Chiefs game. He and Hopkins are even making the trip. Fred "Drive Killer" Miller is going to play on a bad ankle as long as he can go. But I dont even recognize half the guys on the Tennessee line right now. It is brutal. I dont have confidence in the Titan run game even if it is against the Raiders..

Believe me...it is very dang tough to sit a stud RB like Ahman at home...but the Raiders rank dead last in defending against the run, allowing an average of 153 yards rushing, 39 yards receiving and 2.3 offensive touchdowns over the last four weeks. I don't know the Jags' numbers, but I have no doubt they aren't as inviting as the Raiders'. A.Smith should get around 100 and a TD fairly easily. Ahman will be hard pressed to get 90 and a touch on the Jags, I think. I am also starting B.Volek at QB (over Brees).

I am starting him over Jamal "I might play a bunch or maybe I won't but it will be too late for you to change your lineup" Lewis.

We'll see how that works out.

618700[/snapback]

It's one thing playing Smith over someone who's iffy to go an entire game, but another to start him over a player who is just shy of 1,000 yds rushing, has over 200 yds receiving, and scored 7 TDs (while missing one complete game and most of another). Pretty ballsy move...