[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League up in Arms

AirNair

yeah I guess by those standards you are the winnner!!! congratulations!!

but I mean, couldnt you use a better tie breaker...like bench points for the week?

624929[/snapback]

The higher seeded team wins in ours as well. Bench points is a ridiculous way to do it as not everyone's bench is composed the same. The higher seeded team should get the nod. In fact, we are considering adding 3pts to the higher seeded team in the playoffs next year as a reward for earning that higher seed.

Stupid.

Anyway - put it to a league vote.  Tell the other owner you will not vote because you are involved but he can since he's a puss.  The league will vote in favor for you.  Tell the crybaby to whine on someone else.

627011[/snapback]

I agree with this. Put it to a vote and don't participate in the vote.

did I mention that I told them I need 5 to win and I got 5

also 9 of 10 guys are in my favor!!

624927[/snapback]

With a super majority on your side, I wouldn't worry about the other guy if you are truly right.

Wow thanks for all the response - Everyone in our league has agreed the intent was to award the better team in the regular season the win in a tie - Now we all know now we do not necesarily like that tie break - We cant change the rules two days before the super Bowl so Everone is cool I think with me the number 1 seed playing the number 2 seed in the super Bowl

-

We use RTSPORTS.com and they have a cool feature that shows your actual score(the guys you started) and your best score(If you made your best starting line up)

We seem to like this for next year since it has nothing to do with the regular season and noone can load up on kickers and QBs in case of a tie!!

The guys who got bounced for third wanted to have the 2 seed (made Super Bowl easy) play Me and Them for the Championship - as commish I had to say that is completely unfair ( The chance of me having a low week is 40% the chance of me and the 3rd place guys stinking it up is about 15%)

Oh well everything seems cool for now until I go over to my in laws for Christmas

(the third place team is my brother in laws - cant wait)