[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want to hear a great how I lost my SB

giantsfan

Go into half time of yesterday's KC game doing great. Have Porter, Gonzo, and Green doing very well in the game, and he has Kennison doing not much at all. Then it starts. Do just about nothing in the second half. Then I have Mason last night and was up 8.5 going in. Surely he'll do very well and I'll be up like 20 or so coming into today. NOPE. He does almost night so I'm up 15 into today. Well no issues I have Edge, Portis, Horn, S. Graham, and the Jax D left to his Dunn, Deuce, D. Graham, Lindell, and the Atl D. Well have a pretty good first half and holding a 21 or 22 point lead at the half of the early games. Then in half 2 Horn gets ZERO, my D does just about ZERO, Graham get ONE point, and Edge does VERY little. Meanwhile Dunn gets a TD and Deuce goes over 100 yards. But no worries I am up 14 with Portis left to his Lindell and D. Graham. Well Portis does ZERO, Graham catches a TD, Lindell has 2 FG's a 2 extra points, and I'm down 4 with VERY LITTLE chance of Portis doing a darn thing. Is that a way to lose or what. There was NO way you could have sold me on losing going into the Titans game, pretty much no way I thought I could lose with my 5 against his 5 coming into the day, and very little chance I thought I could lose going into the 4:00 games with him having a hit or miss TE and a K going and me having a top 10-12 RB going and he needed to outscore me by 13 poiints. As it turns out HE may win by double digits. Unreal.

I'm down 4 with VERY LITTLE chance of Portis doing a darn thing

What makes you say that? Sounds like a short TD and a little yardage would give you a real good shot to win and there's still plenty of time left in the Washington/Dallas game.

Anyhow, at least you made it to the SuperBowl, do you get any cash in that league for 2nd?

Well considering there has been ZERO O in that game I wouldn't count on it. And to pour salt in the wound Clayton has 2 TD's and Moulds has 8 catches for 80 yards and both are on my bench.

As for the money yes but I am one who plays to win and really can care less about the money. That's me.

I'm gonna lose cause I started Gates over Clayton. Or I'm gonna lose cause I started the Pats D over the Texans D or I'm gonna lose cause I started Volek over Carr or I'm gonna lose cause I started Greg Jones over Antowain Smith...pick whichever you'd like...my bench outscored my starters