[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No LT and possibly no Chatman

Marauders11

according to Footballinjuries.com (no link sorry) Tomlinson won't play tomorrow and Jesse Chatman either will not play at all or will be very limited-

Michael Turner is expected to get the bulk of the work at RB.

McBoog can probably confirm this report?

) Michael Turner/San Diego - ADDED 1/1: From what we've been told, RB LaDainian Tomlinson won't play and backup RB Jesse Chatman will either not play or be very limited. Turner is a powerful back who could at least get you enough yards to use as your flex player.

I can't find a source to confirm that Chatman is sitting this weekend.  Does anybody know of a source that doesn't require a subscription to view?

638612[/snapback]

You get what you pay for.

I can't find a source to confirm that Chatman is sitting this weekend.  Does anybody know of a source that doesn't require a subscription to view?

638612[/snapback]

Since it is obviously a pay site that the info is coming from and seeing the members that posted the info, I am willing to take their input on it and take it to the bank, plus NSab copy-pasted in the information.

Note that they did not say Chatman was sitting for sure, just that Chatman will be very limited or not play at all.

If you wait for a bit, the other sites may post info on it or it may be picked up and reported by the local papers there or on ESPN, Fox, NFL Network, etc.

Good luck.

:D  That's interesting...I pay for the Huddle...

639129[/snapback]

And you got the info. :D

I hear that Chatment will play. Turner may not be a bad play. The KC D sucks and this kid has UNGODLY speed. When he learns pass protection and can be relied on, Chatman's days in SD are probably limited if he wants more money.

Today, there will be a lot of pounding the ball and trying to shorten the game. Fewer injuries. Both teams are playing for very different reasons, and despite the hype of "wanting to win" the team does not seem too worried about the outcome considering they will be playing mostly the JV squad (except kick coverage which they better square away if they don't want to go "one and done" in the playoffs.

I hear that Chatment will play.  Turner may not be a bad play.  The KC D sucks and this kid has UNGODLY speed.  When he learns pass protection and can be relied on, Chatman's days in SD are probably limited if he wants more money.

639430[/snapback]

Interesting. I've always liked Chatman. Thought that he'd be pretty good if given the chance.

Backup QB Doug Flutie starts for Brees, rookie RB Michael Turner starts for Tomlinson