[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHERE'S AUBURN

theeohiostate

It will be safe to say at the half of the Orange bowl , the country will find itself in another quandry asking themselves " How did this happen again? "

When we begged for USC last year to face LSU, they didn't hear us and we were left with one of the most dominating performaces in history for a BCS title game.

Why are they doing this again to us this year as Auburn is clearly more deserving as USC was last year. I know we can't change it , but it will be another nail in the coffin of the BCS when this game turns out the same way. USC 37 OU 17.

I can already here the sports shows now, demanding for another split title for Auburn and USC. What a shame.

Had Auburn just been ranked higher in the pre season polls, we would have the much better match up. :D

I hope the USC fans can sympathize with the SEC fans this year as they had to do last. :D

It will be safe to say at the half of the Orange bowl , the country will find itself in another quandry asking themselves " How did this happen again? "

When we begged for USC last year to face LSU, they didn't hear us and we were left with one of the most dominating performaces in history for a BCS title game.

Why are they doing this again to us this year as Auburn is clearly more deserving as USC was last year.  I know we can't change it , but it will be another nail in the coffin of the BCS when this game turns out the same way.  USC 37 OU 17.

I can already here the sports shows now, demanding for another split title for Auburn and USC.  What a shame.

Had Auburn just been ranked higher in the pre season polls, we would have the much better match up.  :D

I hope the USC fans can sympathize with the SEC fans this year as they had to do last.  B)

640800[/snapback]

and i thought it would be at the half when we started to shout AUBURN :D

auburn would be getting spanked worse than OU.  Look at the trouble they had with VT.

USC Auburn would be 56-0 at the half.

642864[/snapback]

:D

Auburn had no problems until the fourth quarter when it was 16-0 and they let up. They have the best D in the country and would have had a much bettter shot, IMO.

USC would beat Auburn as well, or atleast I think they would, but then again, I thought OU would beat USC in a close game. CFB is in serious need of some type of playoff. They should let the top 8 teams have a playoff.