[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears OC Terry Shea is probably gone!

Wolverines Fan

The Bears have called a 3pm news conference "regarding the future of first year OC Terry Shea." My guess is that he's been fired or he quit. :D:D

The Bears offense has been terrible. Shea also brought the great QB Johnathan Quinn from KC and told everybody Quinn knew the offense and could produce. Quinn cannot play in this league!

:D  da bears offense actually looked semi-decent before Grossman went down...

642186[/snapback]

Even with a healthy OL and a non-injured Thomas Jones at the time, Grossman still looked pretty weak. One TD pass in three games, and the one rushing TD was the play that ended his season.

He's going to go into next year with the same questions us fans had this year.

The aspect of his game that is most impressive is his footwork and pocket presence...having that intuition that Quinn and Hutch certainly don't have...Krenzel showed a little bit of it but was too careless with the ball when he moved.

I say get rid of Shoop...I mean Shea, and pick up this kid Derrick Johnson to play LB and make sure the defense is ultra-strong next year.

Even with a healthy OL and a non-injured Thomas Jones at the time, Grossman still looked pretty weak. One TD pass in three games, and the one rushing TD was the play that ended his season.

He's going to go into next year with the same questions us fans had this year.

The aspect of his game that is most impressive is his footwork and pocket presence...having that intuition that Quinn and Hutch certainly don't have...Krenzel showed a little bit of it but was too careless with the ball when he moved.

I say get rid of Shoop...I mean Shea, and pick up this kid Derrick Johnson to play LB and make sure the defense is ultra-strong next year.

642196[/snapback]

Right...but the offense as a whole seemed to play well. If nothing else, da bears would have had a roughly middle of the road scoring offense at the pace they were on in the first 3 weeks (extrapolating it out they would have the 17th or 18th best scoring offense...?). It's not great, but it's enough so that NFL teams would have to respect the run and the pass, as opposed to having 10 in the box with a floating DB to keep Quinn/Krenzel/Hutchinson under wraps.