[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss' Stunt (not a duplicate)

bigsnell

Tony Dungy just called in to a Sports talk show defending Moss. He stated that it has long been a Packer tradition for Fans to moon the defending teams bus as it was leaving the stadium. All Moss was doing was mimicking the Packer fans during his endzone antic. Maybe national sportscasters should point this out when they are bashing his antic, but we all know they would not want to do that because everyone loves to hate Moss.

So Berman and everyone else can get off their :D

Thanks Bigsnell, about time someone actually takes the time to read what the other side of the story is. Being a long time Moss fan, I am tired of his antics but at least someone else in the NFL can speak up and say "Hey, mayeb it wasnt all negative." I had to turn the sound off after lame ass Joe Buck and Collinsworth went on and on and on. Didnt Aikman play for Dallas (tongue in cheek)? I dont think Michael Irvin was the most classy player but that is never discussed. It was classless but not as bad as they are making it.

but we all know they would not want to do that because everyone loves to hate Moss.

648314[/snapback]

Yeah, because Moss is such a team player and a really great guy off the field. :D

Frankly, I didn't find Moss' endonze "moon" that offensive. However, the fact that he undermined Tice's authority TWICE last week clearly shows that he's a complete jerk.

Tony Dungy just called in to a Sports talk show defending Moss. He stated that it has long been a Packer tradition for Fans to moon the defending teams bus as it was leaving the stadium. All Moss was doing was mimicking the Packer fans during his endzone antic. Maybe national sportscasters should point this out when they are bashing his antic, but we all know they would not want to do that because everyone loves to hate Moss.

So Berman and everyone else can get off their  :D

648314[/snapback]

So what is SOME idiot fans do such a thing. If my son was in the stands with me I would not want to see his ugly behind. Besides how many fans do this? And I doubt seriously if Tony would really defend the guy. Tony's a class guy and that was not classy.

Thanks Bigsnell, about time someone actually takes the time to read what the other side of the story is.  Being a long time Moss fan, I am tired of his antics but at least someone else in the NFL can speak up and say "Hey, mayeb it wasnt all negative."  I had to turn the sound off after lame ass Joe Buck and Collinsworth went on and on and on.  Didnt Aikman play for Dallas (tongue in cheek)?  I dont think Michael Irvin was the most classy player but that is never discussed.  It was classless but not as bad as they are making it.

648325[/snapback]

To be fair....that was really a Joe Buck production. He's the one that went off, Chris and Troy didn't really have much to say on the matter.....

Say what you want, but unless it was someone pretending to be Dungy, It was on the radio.

648340[/snapback]

True dat.....and I'd also say that If Joe Buck was aware of the tradition of the pack fans mooning the departing busses of packer opponents, his outburst was completely self serving.

Yeah, because Moss is such a team player and a really great guy off the field.   :D

Frankly, I didn't find Moss' endonze "moon" that offensive.  However, the fact that he undermined Tice's authority TWICE last week clearly shows that he's a complete jerk.

648327[/snapback]

I don't get it Swerski...... here you blast tice.

It's nice to see that Tice is running such a tight ship.   :D

647739[/snapback]

then here you bash the :D

And finished it off with a classy, "We whipped they ass!"

What a guy.   B)

647813[/snapback]

and here you called the B)...." bad things on the field".... but then give him his props for all the charible work he does.

Perhaps if Moss didn't do "bad things" on the field or get arrested off of it, the big bad media wouldn't have any fodder for trashing him.

I realize that Moss probably does a lot of good things that he doesn't get much credit for (charity work, etc.), but the perception that he's a self-absorbed, classless jerk isn't a false one fed to us by the sensationalist media.  It's reality.

648018[/snapback]

And now you're p*ssed @ him for Tices' sake & the moon isn't that bad. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

So what is SOME idiot fans do such a thing. If my son was in the stands with me I would not want to see his ugly behind. Besides how many fans do this? And I doubt seriously if Tony would really defend the guy. Tony's a class guy and that was not classy.

648331[/snapback]

Neither is a bunch of drunk Pack fans mooning players for real. Why would any visiting team bus want to see Packer butt cheese? Year after year? Get over yourself.

If you can't handle some of what you give, it shouldn't be given in the first place, and after years of giving it out apparently (going on what Dungy has said) maybe YOU should help put a stop to it at your >>cough<< end so you guys don't see something similar again.

I don't get it Swerski...... here you blast tice.

then here you bash the :D

and here you called the B)...." bad things on the field".... but then give him his props for all the charible work he does.

And now you're p*ssed @ him for Tices' sake & the moon isn't that bad. :D

648346[/snapback]

(1) While I find what Randy did yesterday to be somewhat "classless" but not worthy of a suspension or fine (or being banned from ESPN's highlights), I can point to MANY other more serious things that Moss has done on the field. Hmmm... let's see. Where do I start? Moss walked off the field with time still on the clock last Sunday. He squirted a ref with water a couple years ago. He's gotten into numerous fights with Culpepper and Carter on the sidelines over the years. Oh, and let's not forget the many instances where Randy has lollygagged and not made his blocks the ball wasn't coming to him.

(2) I do blame Moss for undermining his head coach's authority, but am justified in blasting Tice as well because he is an incompetent boob of a head coach who has no control over people like Randy.

Any further questions?

648331[/snapback]

crips ive been to lambo only twice and i know this happens???

(1) While I find what Randy did yesterday to be somewhat "classless" but not worthy of a suspension or fine (or being banned from ESPN's highlights), I can point to MANY other more serious things that Moss has done on the field.  Hmmm... let's see.  Where do I start?  Moss walked off the field with time still on the clock last Sunday.  He squirted a ref with water a couple years ago.  He's gotten into numerous fights with Culpepper and Carter on the sidelines over the years.  Oh, and let's not forget the many instances where Randy has lollygagged and not made his blocks the ball wasn't coming to him.

(2) I do blame Moss for undermining his head coach's authority, but am justified in blasting Tice as well because he is an incompetent boob of a head coach who has no control over people like Randy.

Any further questions?

648377[/snapback]

Don't forget the time that he hit the traffic cop and knocked her to the ground... That was Moss right? He's a classless low life little biatch if you ask me.

(1) While I find what Randy did yesterday to be somewhat "classless" but not worthy of a suspension or fine (or being banned from ESPN's highlights), I can point to MANY other more serious things that Moss has done on the field.  Hmmm... let's see.  Where do I start?  Moss walked off the field with time still on the clock last Sunday.  He squirted a ref with water a couple years ago.  He's gotten into numerous fights with Culpepper and Carter on the sidelines over the years.  Oh, and let's not forget the many instances where Randy has lollygagged and not made his blocks the ball wasn't coming to him.

Any further questions?

648377[/snapback]

Me thinks you have a superfreak poster above your headboard on your bed. :bigshock: Me thinks you have #84 underwear. Me thinks you have your wife dress up in a purple nightie when you make whoopie. :eek:

Me thinks you have some serious man-love for Randy.

the fact that he undermined Tice's authority TWICE last week clearly shows that he's a complete jerk.

648327[/snapback]

yeah, but he also caught two TDs on one leg. all told, i'm pretty sure tice and all randy's teammates are pretty happy he's on their team. why that isn't good enough for all you armchair whiners is beyond me :D

Me thinks you have a  superfreak poster above your headboard on your bed. :bigshock: Me thinks you have #84 underwear. Me thinks you have your wife dress up in a purple nightie when you make whoopie. :eek:

648449[/snapback]

Methinks you're wrong on those first two. But my wife does have a purple and black nightie, among many others. :D

Come on, let's all take off the homer glasses and admit that, while Randy is probably the greatest receiving talent in the history of the NFL, he's also a jackass. It isn't that difficult.