[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss will be fined.

skylive5

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oD...ov=ap&type=lgns

"When asked whether the oft-fined Moss would be penalized again, a league spokesman recited NFL rules mandating discipline for ``obscene gestures or other actions construed as being in poor taste.''

If this is the rule... why didn't they fine SFran for fielding a team this year? Talk about being in poor taste. :D

i wonder if favre will get a fine for punching someone in the facemask.... didnt get a penalty for it but??

648815[/snapback]

Favre doesn't get fined. He is allowed to do anything he wants including playing past his prime. :D

I found it very interesting what Dungy said today.

The adult in me thought that Randy Moss made a poor choice for a TD celebration. The teenager in me found it hilarious, as I am quite fond of the :D

I understand Vikings fans who do not think this is a big deal, but you can understand the NFL not wanting TD dances to include fake pulling your pants down, and rubbing your ass on the goal posts, right? I mean, you have to recognize it was juvenile, and probably deserves a fine. Even if it was funny. :D

I found it very interesting what Dungy said today.

The adult in me thought that Randy Moss made a poor choice for a TD celebration.  The teenager in me found it hilarious, as I am quite fond of the :D

I understand Vikings fans who do not think this is a big deal, but you can understand the NFL not wanting TD dances to include fake pulling your pants down, and rubbing your ass on the goal posts, right?  I mean, you have to recognize it was juvenile, and probably deserves a fine.  Even if it was funny. B)

648930[/snapback]

Captain, I agree with you 100%, even though i know it could have been a poor choice, I did laugh my butt off when I saw it. Of course most of the stuff doesn't bother me that bothers most people (TO, Moss, Plummer). The things that bother me are the ones that clearly cross the line such as Artest going into the stands & beating the hell out of someone, Kobe (the whole package), multiple cases of drug charges, murder & domestic violence, but then again maybe I am looking at it all wrong. :D

I heard 5G.

649285[/snapback]

I think that's consistant for premeditated celebrations.

(Ala cells, Sharpies, etc)

Moss obviously had thought about it ahead of time.

Not that I agree with the fine.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oD...ov=ap&type=lgns

"When asked whether the oft-fined Moss would be penalized again, a league spokesman recited NFL rules mandating discipline for ``obscene gestures or other actions construed as being in poor taste.'' 

If this is the rule... why didn't they fine SFran for fielding a team this year? Talk about being in poor taste. :D

648812[/snapback]

Sky, I love it when you bust out a joke. Very funny. :D