[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SI:King blasts Colts, enshrines Pats

uglytuna

In case you haven't seen it yet:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...mqb.divisional/

Highlights:

"Is weather their kryptonite? Do the Colts have to play in pristine conditions to be any good in a big game? I'm not blaming everything on Manning, but three points? Three points!"

"Can you think of a bigger indictment of a football team than it melts in lousy weather? The National Ballet League could have played better in the Foxboro muck than the Colts did."

"4) The Patriots are the premier team in football. Again. With three minutes left in the game, the Colts had 206 yards. The greatest offensive team of this day had 10 possessions. They ended punt, punt, punt, punt, fumble, field goal, punt, punt, fumble, interception. New England's defense was magnificent. Did you see the look in Tedy Bruschi's eyes, and how he flat stole the ball from Dominic Rhodes. And how Rodney Harrison played like every play was his last? No team in our time crushes the opposition with a patchwork team like this and there is only one conclusion to draw: These players have more pride and hunger than any group of players in all of sports."

Enjoy,

Peter King has also claimed time and time again that Ben Roethlisberger will end this season undefeated and that the Steelers will win the Super Bowl ?

Are we supposed to listen to some of what he says and ignore the rest ?

:D

What?:D

Your mis-use of the English language is just sad.:D

Will someone at least teach this guy how to use the edit feature to correct his mistakes? :D

660617[/snapback]

This why I am trying to take a less harsh reaction to his mindless drivel. I know we have jokingly said that some posters must be "young kids", but we don't really mean it. I would truly be surprised if U.T. is over the age of 12. He writes like he is between 8-9 years old and his logic is even worse. I truly think he is simply a kid who found this website as an outlet to "play". Big John, has there ever been an age confirmation for our village idiot ? B)

:D

It almost boggles the mind, doesn't it?

661520[/snapback]

If by "boggles" you mean "makes me want to repeatedly smash my head against a solid surface in hopes of ending my suffering caused by this complete molestation of the English language," then yes, yes it does.

If by "boggles" you mean "makes me want to repeatedly smash my head against a solid surface in hopes of ending my suffering caused by this complete molestation of the English language," then yes, yes it does.

661529[/snapback]

Not everyone is an english major :D

But there is that edit button that can be pushed :D