[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to run my league with?

ateam1970

On MFL thre has been times were the game has been over for 15 minutes and still has players on their stat tracker as active. CBS and Yahoo both update alot faster. I like Yahoo because shows every play as it happens such as 3yd gain 12 rec and so on so on. Plus the redzone alerts while watching Sunday Ticket makes it easier to follow scoring.

• 3 weeks later...

I researched this last year and after using it for a year I have to agree myfantasyleague is awesome. This site handles almost any strange scoring or ownership thing you can throw at it, and if it doesn't the support guys will make it do what you want if its at all possibe. I received the thumbs up of every owner in our league, they loved the waivers process and being able to offer trades on the site and as commisioner I was able to keep up with the finances pretty easily. :D