[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mel kiper jrs.............

THE SIX KINGS

No way the Bears take a RB at #4 one year after signing Thomas Jones.  They have more pressing needs at OL, DL, and DB.  Hell, they'd be better off taking a WR.  That said, they will have to take a RB later to replace A-Train.

757412[/snapback]

Thank you, Bears fan. I've been thinking the same thing for weeks. Did people forget about the money Chicago gave TJ just because he was injured for a while?

He was productive while he was healthy and it's ridiculous to think the Bears will draft a running back that high. Pretend you're Jerry Angelo/Lovie Smith and answer these questions:

Is the upgrade from Justin Gage to Braylon Edwards bigger than the upgrade from Thomas Jones to Cadillac Williams? YES!

Is the upgrade from Hunter Hillenmeyer to Derrick Johnson bigger than the upgrade from Thomas Jones to Cadillac Williams? YES!

That's why the REAL question will be: Is the upgrade from Hunter Hillenmeyer to Derrick Johnson bigger than the upgrade from Justin Gage to Braylon Edwards?

EDIT: Had "NO"s where I meant to have "YES"es. Whoops.

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

Thank you, Bears fan. I've been thinking the same thing for weeks. Did people forget about the money Chicago gave TJ just because he was injured for a while?

He was productive while he was healthy and it's ridiculous to think the Bears will draft a running back that high. Pretend you're Jerry Angelo/Lovie Smith and answer these questions:

Is the upgrade from Justin Gage to Braylon Edwards bigger than the upgrade from Thomas Jones to Cadillac Williams? NO!

Is the upgrade from Hunter Hillenmeyer to Derrick Johnson bigger than the upgrade from Thomas Jones to Cadillac Williams? NO!

That's why the REAL question will be: Is the upgrade from Hunter Hillenmeyer to Derrick Johnson bigger than the upgrade from Justin Gage to Braylon Edwards?

757811[/snapback]

TJ is a pretty good back. Anyone who can rush for 4.0 yds/carry in THAT offense is pretty talented. He's also the best receiving back they've had in a while. I don't care how many good RBs are available in the draft... they have other positions to address.