[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Boss Man

darin3

Yikes, Old Steinbrenner gets pissed and look what happens.

Poor Devil Rays.

Good lord...

13-ZIP in the 3rd.  Tino with 5 RBI, Pay-Rod with 4. 

This is gonna get ugly.

783596[/snapback]

And here I thought you were going to refer to the late Ray Traylor, who wrestled as the Big Boss Man in the WWF, and also wrestled as Big Bubba Rogers when he was the bodyguard of Jim Cornette who was managing the NWA tag-team the Midnight Express, as well as wrestling under the names of The Boss, The Guardian Angel, and I believe he also wrestled under his own name, Ray Traylor, while in the waning days of WCW.

Fark Steinbrenner.

I don't think there has ever been a more overbearing owner. The season is 12 games old and you are whining about your team. Steinbrenner...go to a seminar or something on class acts.

I don't think there has ever been a more overbearing owner.  The season is 12 games old and you are whining about your team.  Steinbrenner...go to a seminar or something on class acts.

784893[/snapback]

I loathe the Yankees.

I still wish Steinbrenner owned all the teams I root for.