[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons Rogers slipped

seminoles

Rodgers slipped because teams did not have a big need for a QB and the sytem he played in college was not "pro style" and there is some concern the transition he would make. Add in some leeriness about Tedford QBs and he fell. The NFL flew him in and sat him at his table because they thought he would go early which makes him look like a bit of an idiot there every time they do a camera shot of him just sitting there. I feel sort of bad for him.

Rodgers slipped because teams did not have a big need for a QB and the sytem he played in college was not "pro style" and there is some concern the transition he would make. Add in some leeriness about Tedford QBs and he fell. The NFL flew him in and sat him at his table because they thought he would go early which makes him look like a bit of an idiot there every time they do a camera shot of him just sitting there. I feel sort of bad for him.

791226[/snapback]

ESPN also said Tedford QB's have not done well. Kiper said he may not be smiling at the draft for long and isn't so far.

791226[/snapback]

I would say those are the EXACT reasons. :D

He probably goes to GB.

I hope not.  Not because I have anything against Rodgers, but I think they can probably get some defensive help and then a QB in the 2nd.

791248[/snapback]

I have to agree with Kiper's comment, though - "what defensive player at 24 is going to immediately improve GB's defense?" I really would have liked NU's Castillo and there were a couple safeties (Brodny Pool, for one) available that would have been nice, but other than that......