[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When will the barrage of mocks begin?

BS Miscreant

I was really happy to see DMD post the thread about the 2 active mocks and it kept my attention for about a day and a half. However, now that I've had a taste I'm craving my own action. Anybody be up for one anytime in the not too distant future?

I'll be posting the sign-up threads as needed. If anyone really wants to be in one and has any problem getting in, just let me know and I can schedule it. I'd rather not do it in advance anymore than I have to since it is an administrative headache. We'll be having probably ten or twelve of them of all kinds again this year. There should be room for everyone who wants to participate.

I give this thread an A-

I'll be posting the sign-up threads as needed. If anyone really wants to be in one and has any problem getting in, just let me know and I can schedule it. I'd rather not do it in advance anymore than I have to since it is an administrative headache. We'll be having probably ten or twelve of them of all kinds again this year. There should be room for everyone who wants to participate.

831087[/snapback]

EXCELLENT!!! :D

I give this thread an A-

831087[/snapback]

Wow! This is by far the highest grade I have seen for a thread that I initiated. I must be getting the hang this. Oh yeah, and for the upcoming mocks, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

I was really happy to see DMD post the thread about the 2 active mocks and it kept my attention for about a day and a half.  However, now that I've had a taste I'm craving my own action.  Anybody be up for one anytime in the not too distant future?

831021[/snapback]

After reading this I decided to start an antsports mock. They have decent drafts and include this years rookies.

Signup link. We need 9 more.

Edited by Randall