[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Mock Draft for fun?

MU Cowboy

I'm in... should I assume this is a slow, online draft?

I'm slow at work, so have plenty of time to fire this up.  :D

840164[/snapback]

Answered my own question by - gasp - actually reading the info on the site.

The draft order, however, I do have a question about. Are we going to roll dice, or does Antsports randomly determine the draft order?

Edit: You may also want to start another thread so we can post comments about our picks as we make them.

Edit #2: Looks like it filled... but where's the draft link? Perhaps we should start another thread w/ that info, and like I noted above, opportunity to comment on our picks...

Edited by darin3

That's cool, we can start a thread to discuss our picks.  I just dont know how many Huddle peeps are actually in.  I think just 4.

840211[/snapback]

Oh, OK. Well the draft is off to a colorful start with Manning going at #2. I surely hope this guy's not a Huddler, cuz he's about to get fried.

Oh, OK.  Well the draft is off to a colorful start with Manning going at #2.  I surely hope this guy's not a Huddler, cuz he's about to get fried.

840218[/snapback]

14 team league and Manning goes at 2. Hope he enjoys the starting backfield of Dunn and Arrington. :doah:

Oh, OK.  Well the draft is off to a colorful start with Manning going at #2.  I surely hope this guy's not a Huddler, cuz he's about to get fried.

840218[/snapback]

One of the last Huddle Mocks I was in, Manning went 1st.