[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give up...

darin3

Where's Darin go???  Hugh can you pick for him too? :D

844282[/snapback]

Darin told me he should be back within the hour and that was about 4 CST, so I will give him a little more time before we get a sub pick.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to leave at 5ish, I have pre selected the next 2 picks...If Darin picks then I will know what I will get for rounds 4 and 5 and will predraft as far as I can. If you need to draft for me tonight go right ahead.

Where's Darin go???  Hugh can you pick for him too? :D

844282[/snapback]

Sorry, left the office to go to my "other office", and obviously didn't put in enough pre-selects. I'm back now, and will be on the ball until 5:30 PDT.

I guess here is where we need a helping hand, huh?

844301[/snapback]

I PMed the REAL chargerz to see if he wants to take his namesake's pick.

My guess is that whoever's STUPID ENOUGH to use another Huddler's name and not even make one pick may be moronic enough to screw up this mock with a bunch of joke picks. I wonder if I can somehow change the password permanently. What a jerk this person is. :D:D:D

Edit: If any lurker out there wishes to consult me on this next pick, please PM me ASAP.

Edit #2: I accidentally left my "email update" on for the first few rounds of this mock draft. So I have everyone's email that's in this mock. I guess by process of elimination we could figure out who the mystery dork is. Anyone wanna help me cross names off the list by confirming their email address?

Edited by darin3

Edit #2:  I accidentally left my "email update" on for the first few rounds of this mock draft.  So I have everyone's email that's in this mock.  I guess by process of elimination we could figure out who the mystery dork is.  Anyone wanna help me cross names off the list by confirming their email address?

844303[/snapback]

Mine is the same as my huddle name pretty much. If you cant figure it out, let me know. :D

I picked for the mystery man.

I do believe they put in a pre-select for their first pick, Moss. Perhaps they didn't think the mock would kick off today?

Either way, they should have indicated who they were in this post, and explained why the he|| they used another active Huddler's name. Idiotic.

T-Scorp is T-Scorp

I gotta run guys! Sorry...coaching 9-10 year baseball. We are 7-0 and playing the 2nd place team who is 5-2. We have beaten them once but I have a bad feeling about tonight!

I predrafted through round 13. I will check back when I get done with the game...around 9PM CST.