[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle 14-team mock

MU Cowboy

I am heading home from the office, squirrels has 2 picks ahead of me . I should be ok, I pre dradted to 14 anyway.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, he had predrafted every pick so far, which made me think he had predrafted all 3 in the very beginning and just left. He spent 36 mins on the clock before I drafted for him.

I probably jumped the gun, but I didn't think he was coming back, like squirrels. I apologize.

i've seen a couple of people not in the mock checking out this thread.  any of you want to be a replacement owner?

do we even know who squirrels was from the beginning?

866886[/snapback]

No idea... we should go ahead and find someone else to do it, or just have the commish do it. Change the password so whoever the Squirrels are doesn't come back and screw everything up out of spite.

i've seen a couple of people not in the mock checking out this thread.  any of you want to be a replacement owner?

do we even know who squirrels was from the beginning?

866886[/snapback]

He was one of the first to join, I'm not sure he ever actually posted in this thread.

to avoid the computer selection, do you want me to take over his team for now until we can find a replacement?

is it MU Cowboy?  he hasn't posted in a while?

866901[/snapback]

MU cowboy is the guy who had the first pick.

Yea, just pick for him. Michael Clayton is probably the best pick for his team.

i guess i will assume command of the squirrels until an owner shows up or we can find a replacement.  this sucks.

866909[/snapback]

Yea, you would think if a guy joined a mock draft he would show up and pick in a timely manner.

TheTruth = MU Cowboy

I was the first pick.

No idea who Squirrels is.  Whoever wants to pick for him, go for it.  Just make it a sensible pick as to not throw off the draft.

866947[/snapback]

i've got the squirrels for right now hoping that some lurker will come along seeing that we need a replacement. trying to pre-draft accordingly for 2 teams will be very difficult.

i'm of the opinion that if someone has to take over this pick for the guy that started this thing, we should just shut it down. any thoughts?

Edited by rhippens

i've got the squirrels for right now hoping that some lurker will come along seeing that we need a replacement.  trying to pre-draft accordingly for 2 teams will be very difficult. 

i'm of the opinion that if someone has to take over this pick for the guy that started this thing, we should just shut it down.  any thoughts?

866952[/snapback]

I don't really care, its only a mock. Would be nice to get a mock where the people that signed up actually picked, but I guess that is too much to ask.

i've got the squirrels for right now hoping that some lurker will come along seeing that we need a replacement.  trying to pre-draft accordingly for 2 teams will be very difficult. 

i'm of the opinion that if someone has to take over this pick for the guy that started this thing, we should just shut it down.  any thoughts?

866952[/snapback]

TheTruth (MU Cowboy) is pretty good about making his picks. Let's see how it plays out in the next hour or so.

somebody just picked for him

866962[/snapback]

He needed anything but a RB

JJ you da man!