[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need more advice

I need to draft another QB, 2 RB, 2 WR drf and kicker

Best available

Steven Jackson

D Foster

Ronnie Brown

JJ Arrington

W Dunn

Chris Brown

Barlow

Bennett

Staley

Benson

QBs

Hass

Pennington

Griese

Carr

Brooks

Delhomme

Warner

WR

D JAx

Ward

Coles

Roy

Driver

Jimmy Smith

Lelie

Boldin

Baltimore D

We are in round 5

I have so far, Moss, Portis, Gonzo and Collins

you need to get another running back because there won't be any left for too long. i am actually surprised that a few of those guys are still available in round 5. i think jackson is the safest bet. i also like arrington to do something this year. chris brown will be a great back if he stays healthy. ronnie has a chance, but miami is still in bad shape. i'm assuming you drafted gonzo in the 3rd and collins in the 4th. they were both too early and now you are behind. take a running back or you won't even end up with 2 starters.

you need to get another running back because there won't be any left for too long.  i am actually surprised that a few of those guys are still available in round 5.  i think jackson is the safest bet.  i also like arrington to do something this year.  chris brown will be a great back if he stays healthy.  ronnie has a chance, but miami is still in bad shape.  i'm assuming you drafted gonzo in the 3rd and collins in the 4th.  they were both too early and now you are behind.  take a running back or you won't even end up with 2 starters.

868986[/snapback]

I agree. I dont know where you are drafting from, but if you are near the turn and you need two more runningbacks. I would make them your next two picks or you will be reaching.

is this an 8 team league?

870602[/snapback]

10 teams...I draft 8th...I went steven Jackson...no its almost back to me...Chris Brown, Eli, and Dunn off the board....1 pick then i go again....Do I go JJ and bee done with RBs or do I do WR....As it stands now....6 more QBs, 6 more RBs, 17 WRs still need to be drafted and after this spot 14 players will go before I draft again....