[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis...Is he a top 5 pick?

I like a combination of these thoughts.  In fact, I'm sitting at #3 in a draft and would like to do similar with Deuce.  I have a hard-on for him this year so I'll still take him at 3 but I'd like to trade down because he'll likely still be there at 6 and he obviously presents more value there.

879505[/snapback]

So...let me get this straight...is it the near concensus on this thread that Jamal is top 5 (overall)...even top three?

Who would you take before Jamal?

I think I would have to go: LT, SAlexander, Priest, Manning, Deuce -- then Jamal...I think Deuce and Jamal are a near toss up...who's ankle will hold up longer????

Jamal should be a top 5 pick IMO and so should Deuce. They should both have monster rebound seasons.

But remember! The first round always has surprises! Somebody will always take Manning early, and Moss is a first rounder in most leagues. There is always a pick in the top 10 that throws the whole first round off. More than likely somebody at your draft will have some man love for Ahman Green, McGahee or Dom Davis and take them too early.

I'm hoping for a draft pick of 6-8 and be able to grab either Jamal or Deuce.

Jamal should be a top 5 pick IMO and so should Deuce. They should both have monster rebound seasons.

But remember!  The first round always has surprises!  Somebody will always take Manning early, and Moss is a first rounder in most leagues. There is always a pick in the top 10 that throws the whole first round off. More than likely somebody at your draft will have some man love for Ahman Green, McGahee or Dom Davis and take them too early.

I'm hoping for a draft pick of 6-8 and be able to grab either Jamal or Deuce.

882856[/snapback]

I have the 5 spot in our 10 team league...and I sure hope you are right...no doubt Manning will go #1 in our league...which is great for the number 2 guy...I'm hoping Priest somehow falls to me at 5...would you all take Priest over Jamal...even w/ the need to handcuff LJ in the 7th or so???

• 3 months later...