[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calico Cleared of All Charges

spain

Judge dismisses case against Calico

Tells Titans wide receiver to use better judgment

By PAUL KUHARSKY

Staff Writer

General Sessions Court judge Casey Moreland advised Titans receiver Tyrone Calico to use better judgment but dismissed a case against him yesterday morning.

Calico had been cited for public indecency on May 12, and officer John Richards testified that Calico and Domonike Wheeler "appeared to be engaged in a sexual act" in Calico's SUV, which was parked near the intersection of Division and 18th.

But Calico's attorney Ed Yarbrough and Wheeler's attorney James Johnson argued that beyond Richard's conclusions, there was no evidence to move forward with the case, and Moreland ultimately agreed.

Calico said he was pleased.

"It was a bad decision by me, I shouldn't be out late at night," Calico said. "I'm glad that it came out the way it did. I'm just happy right now. This was one of my worries, but now I've got no worries except catching balls from (Steve) McNair and Billy Volek."

Calico was also asked about the behavior of rookie first-round draft pick Pacman Jones at a nightclub called 615 in the early morning hours of July 13.

The two men who filed charges against Jones said Calico had tried, unsuccessfully, to calm Jones down before warrants were issued on assault and vandalism charges.

"That case is still pending," said Yarbrough, jumping in. "He was there for a little piece of it, but we can't talk about that right now."

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...408/1328/SPORTS

Judge : "By the way, the tickets you gave me better have been at the 50"

890404[/snapback]

And tell McNair I said hello and thanks for hooking me up.

Tell PacMan I'm getting a wish list on Amazon.com together.