[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 "oddball" Predictions for the 2005 Season

Brentastic

My whole job is based on watching patterns and trying to "judge the judges". I believe I have an inate ability to predict certain things in fantasy every year. I am a natural at most things I do, and fantasy football is no different. In fact, I am really as much as a fantasy guru as there is. So with that, I bring you my 5 stellar predictions for 2005. This is not to be confused as a sleeper list, just 5 facts that will come true during the upcoming season in no particular order.

1. Marcus Robinson of the Minnesota Vikings will be a top 10 WR this year. He will have somewhere in the neighboorhood of 1200/10

2. Jeremy Shockey will finally have his career year. He will outscore Gates and Gonzo this season.

3. Janikowski will be the best kicker this year.

4. Tom Brady will be a top 5 QB this year and have his best season to date.

5. I hate making 2 predictions for the same team but... Michael Bennett will be a top 10 RB this year. He surely has the O-line to achieve this. Can he stay healthy and can C-Pep throw 30+ without Moss? I predict yes for both.

Somebody say stoner? :D

You made 6 predictions.

1. Boller will be a top 10 QB.

2. Collins will be a top 10 QB.

3. C. Brown will be healthy and top 10.

4. Vikings will have a top 5 defense.

5. Chiefs will be the #1 fantasy ST/D after they pull their heads out of their asses and sign Ty Law.

Somebody say stoner?  :D

You made 6 predictions.

1.  Boller will be a top 10 QB.

2.  Collins will be a top 10 QB.

3.  C. Brown will be healthy and top 10.

4.  Vikings will have a top 5 defense.

5.  Chiefs will be the #1 fantasy ST/D after they pull their heads out of their asses and sign Ty Law.

899771[/snapback]

What was the sixth? My reply to Yuk?

Bennett being healthy or Culpepper having 30+ TDs, you pick.  If you think the latter you get a lot better $hit than I do.  :D

899785[/snapback]

:D I see. Those were the basis for the final prediction (Bennett being top 10). Bennett can still be a top 10 without C-Pep throwing 30+. Let's discuss the feasible breakdown. Wiggins-8, M-Rob-10, Burleson-8, others-4. Seems very doable to me :D