[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To All the USC Worshipers

rbmcdonald

I already told you in a previous post, that all I can give you is a promsie that I will be here on January 5th to eat crow if USC loses. Can you offer the same promise WHEN Texas loses? As I have stated before, the Chokelahoma crowd have been in hibernation for the past year after what SC did to them in the Orange Bowl. I've made my prediction, I stand by that, and will actually be here to pay any sort of piper if I'm wrong. But I won't be wrong in this one. Texas doesn't stand a chance.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe that I only received two serious replies to this.

1202993[/snapback]

WOW! :D .... just think how much money you WOULDN'T HAVE if all of us would have taken you up on all those bets! :D

As I told you a week ago I will bet you straight up that USC beats UT. You quieted down then and I expect you to be just as quiet now. I am happy to roll out 50 coin for the coffeeman to hold if you want to put your $ where your mouth is? :D

WOW! :D  .... just think how much money you WOULDN'T HAVE if all of us would have taken you up on all those bets!  :D

As I told you a week ago I will bet you straight up that USC beats UT. You quieted down then and I expect you to be just as quiet now. I am happy to roll out 50 coin for the coffeeman to hold if you want to put your $ where your mouth is?  :D

1205101[/snapback]

And I and several others told you that it was asinine for you to expect me to make a monetary bet at no line. I have three options for you:

1) “ACC? Do they have football teams? I thought they only played basketball there!” This is a quote off the board from you. So since you think so little of the ACC, how about I bet on Texas and Virginia Tech and you bet on USC and Louisville. Both bets at no line, for the same amount (you name the amount, I will do anything up to $100).

2) A money line bet. Currently USC is running about -250 to -280. I will take -200 to make it easy on you. I.E. you bet $50 to my $25 or you bet $100 to my $50, on the Rose Bowl, you get USC and no line.

3) An Avatar bet on the Rose Bowl, no line, winner gets to pick an Avatar that the loser has to use until the start of the next college football season.

I suggest you take one of these options or shut your face.

funny how not one Texas fan has promised to stick around when they lose to USC. They will be just like the Sooner fans last year.

1205740[/snapback]

Oh I PROMISE that I will be here after the Rose Bowl. What I do not understand is your Avatar. Why are you spending so much time on the Rose Bowl? Why aren't you spending anytime talking about what your Hawkeyes are going to do against Florida?

Isn't that what they call living your life Vicariously?

www.dictionary.com if you need a little help.

I dunno... stop... look around the board. How many Gator Fans are there here? Ok... so in other words, no one on THIS board is talking about the Outback Bowl now are they? And furthermore, as I said in a previous post... Iowa stomping a mudhole in Florida for the 2nd time in 3 years honestly doesn't interest me that much. I would much rather be facing some new SEC blood, or I was excited for a possible match up with Nebraska in the alamo Bowl. But we destroyed the Gators in the 04' Outback Bowl. It doesn't peak my interest too much this time. But, the Gators will once again find out that not only is Iowa more physical than them, but as they found out in 04' Iowa is more ATHLETIC than them too. I know thats a tough pill for fans out of the state of Florida to swallow, that a cow state like Iowa actually produces some athletes, but it was true then, and it'll be true this year as well. Iowa's defense isn't as good as it was in 03' but they have slowly improved and have finished shutting down the 2 top rushing attacks in the Big Ten in there final 2 games. Iowa's offense however, is a LOT better than it was in 2003, and Florida won't have an answer for Clinton Solomon (will finally be at 100 %) and Ed Hinkel, who will also be at 100 %. And unlike last year vs a superior LSU team, we come into this game with an actual running game, something we didn't have in 2004 after losing our top 4 rb's on the depth chart.

And I and several others told you that it was asinine for you to expect me to make a monetary bet at no line.  I have three options for you:

1) “ACC? Do they have football teams? I thought they only played basketball there!” This is a quote off the board from you.  So since you think so little of the ACC, how about I bet on Texas and Virginia Tech and you bet on USC and Louisville.  Both bets at no line, for the same amount (you name the amount, I will do anything up to $100).

2) A money line bet.  Currently USC is running about -250 to -280.  I will take -200 to make it easy on you.  I.E. you bet $50 to my $25 or you bet $100 to my $50, on the Rose Bowl, you get USC and no line.

3) An Avatar bet on the Rose Bowl, no line, winner gets to pick an Avatar that the loser has to use until the start of the next college football season.

I suggest you take one of these options or shut your face.

1205751[/snapback]

Are you drunk?? :D When the hell did I ever talk about the ACC? Get your facts straight before you spew your nonsense. Please show me a quote where I ever spoke about the ACC. If I remember correctly (and I do) it was you that started the conversation about how no USC fan wanted to bet you all year? And how UT would beat USC. So after listening to you make a fool of yourself I stepped up and said "let's go" .... you ran and all of a sudden needed points? :D I'm not interested in any of your offers but I am willing to put up any amount of $$$$ that USC will win the Rose Bowl. As far as your suggestion ...... it would be in your best interest to keep YOUR mouth shut. It's amazing how many Losers like you are bad asses behind your flat screens. :D:D

When the hell did I ever talk about the ACC? Get your facts straight before you spew your nonsense. Please show me a quote where I ever spoke about the ACC.

1206030[/snapback]

QUOTE(theprofessor @ 10/4/05 1:21am)

ACC? Do they have football teams? I thought they only played basketball there!

From the USC vs ASU thread, I bumped it up to the top for your convenience. If you are going to run your mouth, you should at least remember what you say.

I gave you three very reasonable options. Either take one of them, or shut your pie-hole.

Edited by rbmcdonald

QUOTE(theprofessor @ 10/4/05 1:21am)

ACC? Do they have football teams? I thought they only played basketball there!     

From the USC vs ASU thread, I bumped it up to the top for your convenience.  If you are going to run your mouth, you should at least remember what you say.

I gave you three very reasonable options.  Either take one of them, or shut your pie-hole.

1206207[/snapback]

You got an awful BIG mouth for someone with NO BALLS to place a bet on HIS team? Perhaps you need to pull your BF's BALLS out of your mouth and grow your own! If U.S.C. was the underdog and I felt they would win I would bet straight up. Obviously you don't have any confidence in your Horns! So, it's time to get up on your horsey and gidde up off into the sunset.

USC .... 3 Heisman's in 4 years ...... U.S.C. ....... 3-Peat!

You got an awful BIG mouth for someone with NO BALLS to place a bet on HIS team? Perhaps you need to pull your BF's BALLS out of your mouth and grow your own! If U.S.C. was the underdog and I felt they would win I would bet straight up. Obviously you don't have any confidence in your Horns! So, it's time to get up on your horsey and gidde up off into the sunset.

USC .... 3 Heisman's in 4 years ...... U.S.C. ....... 3-Peat!

1210108[/snapback]

Edited by rbmcdonald

• 3 weeks later...
Hard to believe that I only received two serious replies to this.

1202993[/snapback]

RBM- I cannot believe I missed this post- YES! of course I want to bet with you on this game. $50, $100- whatever you want to do- I just sent some $$ to Vegas to jump all over this gift- PM me, and we can set it up.

RBM- I cannot believe I missed this post- YES! of course I want to bet with you on this game. $50, $100- whatever you want to do- I just sent some $$ to Vegas to jump all over this gift-  PM me, and we can set it up.

1241900[/snapback]

OK, wildcat2334 and I are down for a bet at 7.5. That makes two money bets with Huddlers, anyone else?

Waiting to hear from the other parties on my three bets. I just returned home after 5 days in Vegas & Pasadena with about 15 hours sleep total.

Funny thing is the only person I have heard from is the person that offered a one sided bet (UT wins he pays off, SC wins nothing). Anyway, I am going to shower, go to work for 4 hours and then sleep for 12. Much more tomorrow.

Waiting to hear from the other parties on my three bets.  I just returned home after 5 days in Vegas & Pasadena with about 15 hours sleep total.

Funny thing is the only person I have heard from is the person that offered a one sided bet (UT wins he pays off, SC wins nothing).  Anyway, I am  going to shower, go to work for 4 hours and then sleep for 12.  Much more tomorrow.

1250912[/snapback]

Coffeeman has our money, so he should paypal you it soon, i'd imagine.

If your like most Texas Tycoons, you probably forwarding half your winnings to the replay booth as well.

We didn't hear anything from you for the past year sarge, you coward. You didn't stay around to eat your crow. At least USC looked like a team that deserved to play in a national championship game. Your team looked like it shoulda been playing in the GMAC Bowl.

1252000[/snapback]

I was around reading all the BS all season, you saw me lurking. I didnt respond as i said I wouldnt for a yr if OU lost. But Im back, and wont ever say Id leave again, if my team lost. I enjoy slamming Big 10 idiots to much, and missed laughing at you Oprahers all yr for the constant drivel out of you pie holes.

BTW, who is the best team in the country? Just curious who you and OS Who think is the best team.

BTW, who is the best team in the country?  Just curious who you and OS Who think is the best team.

1252974[/snapback]

Obviously USC was the best team all season, but Texas got the breaks and are the National Champions, to call Texas a great team is obsurd, they have Young, that's it.

2006 it'll be the Bucks however :D

Revenge it sweet in hostile territory.

Obviously USC was the best team all season, but Texas got the breaks and are the National Champions, to call Texas a great team is obsurd, they have Young, that's it.

2006 it'll be the Bucks however  :D

Revenge it sweet in hostile territory.

1253128[/snapback]

You are full of manure. Do some research. Where did UT's offense rank? Where did USC's offense rank? Where did UT's defense rank? Where did USC's defense rank?

Both teams were undefeated and you can't simply declare one to have been better than the other all season ... when it came down to it and they went heads up UT walked away with the win.

"they have Young, that's it" ... apparently it was enough as USC could not figure out how to take ONE player out of the game. On the flip side I'd say Texas did a fair job of taking Bush AND Leinart out of the game.

On the flip side I'd say Texas did a fair job of taking Bush AND Leinart out of the game.

1253532[/snapback]

Leinart passed for 365 yds and Bush racked up 82 yds rushing + 92 yds on 6 catches.

Yeah, they just totally stonewalled SC. :D

You are full of manure.  Do some research.  Where did UT's offense rank?  Where did USC's offense rank?  Where did UT's defense rank?  Where did USC's defense rank?

1253532[/snapback]

Seems as though your the one that needs to do the research, why should i tell ya'?

I guess USC's 37 game winning streak was a joke :D ...............meant nothing :D ........they sucked ass :D Vegas didn't have them favored :D All the experts were picking Texas :D

When you only play 1 game a yr vs a team worth a Athena, and its yoru bowl game, and you can gameplan the possible National Championship opponent in July, you have somewhat of an advantage dont you think. the Puke-10 is a joke and the only reason USC was able to go unbeaten for that many games. had USC played in any other conference and they would be lucky to have half that streak.

If the Pac 10 was so bad, then why did UCLA murder your pathetic Sooners? I bet USC wishes they could play the 04' Sooners every week. I will say this... Sooners were darn lucky to not have buckle knees White this year, otherwise you might have been bowl-less.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW