[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young

theeohiostate

Major Adams

Never heard of him.

1344604[/snapback]

because he's new, and didn't know to have Young prep for this "test"

Apparently most agents have their players prep for it as a good score can raise earnings.

There are some reports that agents actually have the test and share it in a effort to have their clients scorre well.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a barometer, the highest score registered at last year's scouting combine was a 40 (QB Alex Smith) and the lowest score was a 6 (RB Frank Gore).

1344595[/snapback]

Well, they ended up on the same team- maybe SF is hoping that Smith's score will make up for Gores

Rotoworld Today

There is serious doubt whether Vince Young's Wonderlic test was, in fact, scored incorrectly.

Considering there has never been another scoring error and Young took the test again the next day, although no one else did, many believe the NFL is covering the issue up. They may want to avoid a lawsuit because Young's score was revealed publicly. Young scored a 16 when he re-took the test.

Figured this was the case. Young indeed scored a six. Why does the NFL care how dumb some of it's players are?

Rotoworld Today

There is serious doubt whether Vince Young's Wonderlic test was, in fact, scored incorrectly.

Considering there has never been another scoring error and Young took the test again the next day, although no one else did, many believe the NFL is covering the issue up. They may want to avoid a lawsuit because Young's score was revealed publicly. Young scored a 16 when he re-took the test.

Figured this was the case.  Young indeed scored a six. Why does the NFL care how dumb some of it's players are?

1345210[/snapback]

I heard his original score was a 16 and he's going to re-take the test...

per John Clayton ESPN

dan marino 14

steve mcnair 15

donovan mcnabb 16

i guess i wouldn't worry all that much about VY scoring a 16 :D

1345266[/snapback]

yuup....a 6 on the other hand, is a laughing matter...

but scoring the same as McNabb is fine, he managed to learn one of the most complex offense's in the NFL...

Ryan Leaf scored a 24, higher than Favre, marino, or McNabb.  Guess they better look at what you do on the field before using this test as the measuring stick.

1345293[/snapback]

Kyle Boller scored a 27, so he must be somewhat sharp. I dunno if he's going to solve too many calculus problems, but I DO know he's not gonna lead you to too many victories :D

I got a 20 and timed out on half the questions. A 6.  :D

Security Guards test 17.

1343359[/snapback]

It was harder than I thought. I did manage a 38.

Im pretty sure I missed the 2 synonyms / antonyms, as I put not related on both.

I also probably missed the noun is to subject as Verb is to, I put adjective. I cant remember the other choices.

Ive never heard of 4 gross paperclips, so I probably missed that as well.

And what the hell is up with the 4 misspelled words, which are more mispelled than the other. Im sure I missed that one as well.

That leaves at least 1 more wrong answer, if 25 correct questions = 50

How the hell did Vince get a 6. Come one the 6th month of the yr, the 15th or so letter in the alphabet. Is revolver spelled correctly backwards? All you have to do is count on your fingers, move onto the next question so you dont run out of time, to make sure you get all the ones you know first.

:D

:D

1345766[/snapback]

Why is that funny? I'd take Vince over Ben long term...Vince would at least show up in the big game...not like Ben and his 9 for 21, 123 yard, 2 int outing.

Be thankful you have a great D and solid run game.

Ben as the Steelers QB is solid.

Ben as a player is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

He's a bus driver

Why is that funny?  I'd take Vince over Ben long term...Vince would at least show up in the big game...not like Ben and his 9 for 21, 123 yard, 2 int outing.

Be thankful you have a great D and solid run game.

Ben as the Steelers QB is solid.

Ben as a player is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

He's a bus driver

1345796[/snapback]

Whoah...I am a Ravens fan...I wish my team had a great D and solid run game :D