[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes re-sign KoRo

CaP'N GRuNGe

Not Jamal Lewis, Chester Taylor. I'd still rather have Edge. They're also trying to get Hutchinson in for a visit.

1363862[/snapback]

Crap, it's too early...read it too fast. thanks for the clear-up...it's still news

CHESTER TAYLOR is visiting the Vikes today.

Edited by mggoilers

Is that a joke clap?  I can't see being that excited about K-rob.

1363967[/snapback]

KRob would be fine if he has someone that can chuck the rock to him. Not to mention at halftime he has his so-called medicine. But as rumors go, he is off of the bottle for now. :D

KRob would be fine if he has someone that can chuck the rock to him. Not to mention at halftime he has his so-called medicine. But as rumors go, he is off of the bottle for now. :D

1363975[/snapback]

How can you say he'd be fine? He's probably the biggest underachiever at WR that I can think of over the last 5 years. That's not to say he won't turn it around, but.....

How can you say he'd be fine?  He's probably the biggest underachiever at WR that I can think of over the last 5 years.  That's not to say he won't turn it around, but.....

1363979[/snapback]

I said FINE. Not a fantasy stud! He showed flashes of potential last year once he was given the chance. :D

I said FINE. Not a fantasy stud! He showed flashes of potential last year once he was given the chance. :D

1363984[/snapback]

I hear ya. He's shown FLASHES of potential his whole career.

[bearsfan]Let's just hope the Vikes continue to only see flashes[/bearsfan]

Edited by Brentastic

:D It makes me wonder why KRob would resign with Minny when the receiving corps in this year's draft (not to mention the free agent pickings this season) are so slim. Even though he's been an enigma, he is immensely talented and surely could have found a better situation elsewhere. The Franchise QB wants out of Minny and Brad Johnson is chucking him the ball? If I am KRob, I am running away from Minny. Thoughts?

He rewarded them because they were the only team in the league willing to give him a second chance last year.

Simple as that, imo.

That, and he must not fear Nate Burleson, Travis Taylor, Marcus Robinson or Troy Williamson as competition for playing time at WR.

He rewarded them because they were the only team in the league willing to give him a second chance last year.

Simple as that, imo.

That, and he must not fear Nate Burleson, Travis Taylor, Marcus Robinson or Troy Williamson as competition for playing time at WR.

1364235[/snapback]

I agree with your second point. As to your first, there are not many athletes who would do that. If this is the case, then maybe he does have himself straightened out and might be a decent player this year.

He's probably the biggest underachiever at WR that I can think of over the last 5 years. 

1363979[/snapback]

I think that's a bit of an overstatement, especially considering the fact that David Terrell was drafted immediately before K-Rob in the 2001 NFL Draft. I know he's underachieved because of all the alcohol problems, but he did have a 78 catch, 1240 yard season in his second year in the NFL, and he definitely showed skills last year when given the opportunity. Besides, Terrell, look at guys like Reggie Williams and Charles Rogers, they were drafted earlier in the first round than K-Rob (in different years) and have been much bigger busts. I still think K-Rob can turn it around, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Well, I'm definitely taking a wait and see approach.  I've drafted him and been burned.........twice.

1364242[/snapback]

In one of my leagues, we keep as many players as desired. I have had KRob for 3 years and maybe this is the year I will be rewarded for hanging on. :D