[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Buffalo Homers!

Chargerz

I'm reading in the Union-Tribune that A.J. Smith will make a play for Moulds if he leaves Buffalo. Apparently A.J. really thought highly of him when A.J. was with the Bills. Anybody know anything more about what's going on with Moulds??? :D

if the Chargers got him, that would be a crazy offense...

Philip Rivers would have no excuse but to play well..

1365619[/snapback]

Joey Harrington hasnt had an excuse for yrs, yet he is still on the roster. Not comparing Rivers and harrington, as neither has accomplished a thing, at least Rivers hasnt had the opportunity.

Joey Harrington hasnt had an excuse for yrs, yet he is still on the roster.  Not comparing Rivers and harrington, as neither has accomplished a thing, at least Rivers hasnt had the opportunity.

1365621[/snapback]

well, he has no OL and their coaching staff is horrendous...

the Chargers have LT2, a very good OL, McCardell, Gates and the possibility of adding Moulds would help out alot...he'd be a #2B option in the passing game...

Joey Harrington hasnt had an excuse for yrs, yet he is still on the roster.  Not comparing Rivers and harrington, as neither has accomplished a thing, at least Rivers hasnt had the opportunity.

1365621[/snapback]

Harrington NEVER has been in as good a situation as Rivers will be in. of course I am not foolish enough to try and say Harrington is a good QB. but I do believe he could succeed in San Diego. I think Rivers will too.

As you said, if the Chargers could get Moulds , it would make that situation even that much better.

Harrington NEVER has been in as good a situation as Rivers will be in. of course I am not foolish enough to try and say Harrington is a good QB. but I do believe he could succeed in San Diego. I think Rivers will too.

As you said, if the Chargers could get Moulds , it would make that situation even that much better.

1365635[/snapback]

yeah, I almost sounded like I was saying that Joey needs a better situation...

when the reality is...there is no help for him...

ahah don't worry...he won't be starting for you guys next year...

but you do need OL help....seriously

1365673[/snapback]

Yeah, we need help over here..over there..everywhere. but did you hear the good news, we landed Shawn King... so we got that going for us(in my best Bill Murray from caddyshack impersonation)

yeah, I almost sounded like I was saying that Joey needs a better situation...

when the reality is...there is no help for him...

1365649[/snapback]

Joey Harrington's biggest problem was the coaching staff. Mariucci is and always will be a TOOL. Hopefully Martz can get this kid's poop together. They do have some talent around him now with Roy/Mike Williams, and Kevin Jones. If he can get these guys to play into that system of his (maybe not to StL's level, but...) they will do some damage offensively.

I can't seem to grasp why they are so bad every year in and out. They bring in all this talent, and just can't get it together.

As far as Moulds goes. I think his best fit would be a place like Philly. Where they have a  real NFL QB. And Philly is in serious need of a real NFL WR.

Moulds to Philly A+  :D

1365753[/snapback]

:D

Joey Harrington's biggest problem was the coaching staff. Mariucci is and always will be a TOOL. Hopefully Martz can get this kid's poop together. They do have some talent around him now with Roy/Mike Williams, and Kevin Jones. If he can get these guys to play into that system of his (maybe not to StL's level, but...) they will do some damage offensively.

I can't seem to grasp why they are so bad every year in and out. They bring in all this talent, and just can't get it together.

1365749[/snapback]

It is because year in and year out we refuse to understand that the game is won at the line of scrimmage and not by our QB's,RB's and WR's.

:D  You really want Moulds?  What's wrong with McCardell and the youthful Parker and Caldwell?  Plus, let's not forget we have the #1 TE and a terrific pass-catching back in Bolt-land.

1365776[/snapback]

I like the idea of having Moulds to complement McCardell plus whoever can win the third receiver role (Parker, Jackson, or Caldwell). :D

:D  You really want Moulds?  What's wrong with McCardell and the youthful Parker and Caldwell?  Plus, let's not forget we have the #1 TE and a terrific pass-catching back in Bolt-land.

1365776[/snapback]

IMO McCardell showed his age last year and can no longer be a number 1 WR.

Also IMO, I believe that Parker and Caldwell are horrible at running their routes.

I think Moulds would be a perfect fit for the Chargers.

IMO McCardell showed his age last year and can no longer be a number 1 WR.

Also IMO, I believe that Parker and Caldwell are horrible at running their routes.

I think Moulds would be a perfect fit for the Chargers.

1365806[/snapback]

Moulds is no spring chicken either. Parker and Caldwell are young... precision route-running comes with off-season work with vets just like McCardell.

I'd be fine with Moulds as long as the Bolts don't overpay for the guy.

Moulds is no spring chicken either.  Parker and Caldwell are young... precision route-running comes with off-season work with vets just like McCardell.

1365826[/snapback]

I don't think A.J. has EVER overpaid for any player! :D

Moulds is no spring chicken either.  Parker and Caldwell are young... precision route-running comes with off-season work with vets just like McCardell.

1365826[/snapback]

Agreed, but Moulds does not seem to be showing it as much as McCardell did last year. at least IMO.

As far as Moulds goes. I think his best fit would be a place like Philly. Where they have a  real NFL QB. And Philly is in serious need of a real NFL WR.

Moulds to Philly A+  :D

1365753[/snapback]

this won't happen as he was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team last year...

Givens is asking for a 5 year deal and 5 mil per...so no...

it's either him or A. Bryant who threw his jersey in Parcell's face 2-3 years ago lol

Philip Rivers would have no excuse but to play well..

1365619[/snapback]

The Chargers let go of Brees for this kid. My opinion is that he doesn't have an excuse if he doesn't play well.