[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Consensus Cheat Sheet, pick #31

Avernus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gates goes in the 3rd round, of a TE league. This is non-TE.

So, I'm going Driver here.

Even so Driver had 86 receptions, 1221 yds, 5 tds last year. (old QB and worse team).

Gates had 89 , 1100 and 10 tds. (new QB but better team).

I like Gates better regardless of non-TE mandatory.

Even so Driver had 86 receptions, 1221 yds, 5 tds last year. (old QB and worse team).

THANK you!!!!!!!!!!! :D

True but Favre fell apart late in the year, this is his final go 'round, and Gates is with an unproven QB. I like Favre better than Rivers here. That's what it comes down to imo. I like Gates, but not quite yet.

True but Favre fell apart late in the year, this is his final go 'round, and Gates is with an unproven QB. I like Favre better than Rivers here. That's what it comes down to imo. I like Gates, but not quite yet.

exactly....you can't compare from last year....you can only compare situations...

which one has a new QB?....which one will be playing catchup more than the other?....

just a couple more votes.....the count for Driver is way too shallow to close it...and there could likely be a run-off...

Driver - 12

Palmer - 10

Brady - 8

Gates - 8

Foster - 5

Roy - 4

Chambers - 3

Dillon - 1

TBell - 1

Dunn - 1

just a couple more votes.....the count for Driver is way too shallow to close it...and there could likely be a run-off...

Driver - 12

Palmer - 10

Brady - 8

Gates - 8

4 way run-off?

If anything, Gates' numbers will improve. You can bet Rivers will go to him often. Wouldn't you if you were Rivers? :D

If anything, Gates' numbers will improve. You can bet Rivers will go to him often. Wouldn't you if you were Rivers? :D

That's the question. I believe they will rely more on LT too, but we won't know until play actuallly starts.

Sure I would, but defenses know that too and will try and stop it.

The point is at this pick Driver is more reliable in a redraft.

Favre/Driver

Rivers/Gates

For me I wouldn't go with the new player until I see him in a game.

That's the question. I believe they will rely more on LT too, but we won't know until play actuallly starts.

Sure I would, but defenses know that too and will try and stop it.

The point is at this pick Driver is more reliable in a redraft.

Favre/Driver

Rivers/Gates

For me I wouldn't go with the new player until I see him in a game.

exactly...but I am thinking we're actually pretty close to selecting Gates...after a couple of QB's and a WR or 2....

I agree with the Driver assessment....GB's OL has no option BUT to improve....and I think they will...if only a little....and Driver will have a much better season this year and IMO, Rod gardner will start opposite of him..

because Driver only had 13 votes and the next pick was only 3 votes behind.....and the following 2 were 5 and were a TE and another QB....I will do a run-off with Palmer....because there were plenty QB votes within the viscinity...

Driver - 13

Palmer - 10

Brady - 8

Gates - 8

Foster - 5

Roy - 4

Chambers - 3

Dillon - 1

TBell - 1

Dunn - 1